Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Gotgame

What on earth do you do for your arms bro? Are they just an easy growing muscle for you? I know we all have that in different muscle groups but your arms just look ridiculous.
  • gotgame
    Vet
    • Jan 2019

ha. used to be into powerlifting for quite a few years until injuries and life had me stop.

Arms arent that big bro. Mostly just good lighting. Avatar pic is from elevator overhead lighting in gym. Arms are about 18.5.

Nothing out of the normal bro. I dont count sets or reps. mostly just cables for most of my workout. All types of angles, slow reps ( 2 seconds up 3 seconds down). If i had to guess rep range is between 8-20.

I stopped using dumbells recently due to bicep tendon injury in shoulder but like to work rack 10lbs -65lb every dumbell thats available in between usually by 5-10lbs.

Triceps. Cable pushdown straight bar, rope, facing away from stack using handle like a vertical skull crusher. JM press. Dips with focusing on triceps. maybe 45 seconds rest between sets...depends how long my text message is or what song is on lol

I dont go heavy anymore. Not worth it to me.

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Big or not you have a lot of shape.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I would agree with b52. The shape and separation in that avi is freakin' sick gg. An 18.5" arm like that owns a bulky 21.5" arm any day of the week.

Comment

• choke

Oh great.
          A lot of broners over a brothers arms...

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Super arm shot in avi!!!!!!
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• choke

No kidding!
              To be clear my comment was out of envy!

I want those arms when I grow up!

Comment

• millenium girl
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by b52
                Big or not you have a lot of shape.
                Agreed.

I only do cable exercises for triceps. For biceps I do concentration curls on the machine without really counting reps (high reps, low weight). One of my X's once told me that arms 90% triceps.
                Don't forget to join
                http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by millenium girl
                  Agreed.

I only do cable exercises for triceps. For biceps I do concentration curls on the machine without really counting reps (high reps, low weight). One of my X's once told me that arms 90% triceps.
                  He's right. Tri's make up the majority of your arm. I've been doing a lot of isolation work lately for arms.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by millenium girl
                    Agreed.

While he was correct that tri's make up most of the upper arm, his 90% was exaggerating. Tri's make up about 70% of the upper arm.

Comment

Working...