X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deadwood
    VET
    • Dec 2018

Should steroids be fully legalized?

Would it even be beneficial for steroids to be fully legalized and available at your local gas station or even behind the counter at a pharmacy?
    My initial thought was that'd be awesome. I'd get pharma gear with brand selection and could be open and honest with my doctor.
    Then the cynical side of me kicked in and thought, prices would probably sky rocket and the states would tax the hell out of it. $35 10 mL bottle UGL Test or $80 pharma is now $25 per amp. The brotherhood would be lost. Everyone and their cousin would be using and most would never cycle off or use PCT. I'm thinking decriminalize possession and use but not sales to keep it a black market. What are your thoughts?
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Well anything for human use is legal. You need a script. It should be decriminalized as people that are in this game usually aren't degenerates. For the most part guys like us are just regular everyday people. We're not criminals.

Comment

• Glycomann

Thing is some of the most effective AAS would not be legalized sicen they are not licensed for human use. We would be limited to Deca, Anavar, Test, Winstrol. I think most fo the others that use to be licensed for human use have been discontinued.

A better approach might be something like what Canada does. They are illegal to sell but legal to possess and use. I'd like to see real pharmaceutical grade AAS of all types even if made abroad. That would be a huge improvement. If I had to pay $80 instead of $50 for a vial of masteron and it was pharma grade I would be fine with it. I did home brew masteron once and it blew the doors off any UGL. I did pharma Winstrol V and Deca and it blew the doors off any UGL. I don't know exactly why but the difference is shocking. Could be actual dose or the particular delivery system or a number of other factors but pharma is unreal and side effects are way lower.

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Glycomann
        Thing is some of the most effective AAS would not be legalized sicen they are not licensed for human use. We would be limited to Deca, Anavar, Test, Winstrol. I think most fo the others that use to be licensed for human use have been discontinued.

A better approach might be something like what Canada does. They are illegal to sell but legal to possess and use. I'd like to see real pharmaceutical grade AAS of all types even if made abroad. That would be a huge improvement. If I had to pay $80 instead of $50 for a vial of masteron and it was pharma grade I would be fine with it. I did home brew masteron once and it blew the doors off any UGL. I did pharma Winstrol V and Deca and it blew the doors off any UGL. I don't know exactly why but the difference is shocking. Could be actual dose or the particular delivery system or a number of other factors but pharma is unreal and side effects are way lower.

Agree. I was just saying they'd never legalize compounds never made for humans

Comment

• Beef Newton
          VET
          • Nov 2018

Wouldn't be long before some other dumbass screwed it up again for everyone else, with some other politician white knighting the cause for some votes. I mean, the whole reason steroids became illegal in the first place was that Senator's son being an idiot, right? This is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

Legal to buy but illegal to sale, totally agree!!!! Of course must have an age limit. Another one where they asked, "may I see your id?" ...

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Yeah, this would be good.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...