Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 02-20-2019, 03:59 PM   #1
Glycomann

Next bump

Just finished an 8 week bump of stuff. It was success. Played with lots of toys.. NPP, EQ, T-bol, Mast, Halo,TPP, TC. I switched things in and out in and out. Last three weeks were the bang. Sudden blow-up and lan down. Total dose went from 800 - 1200 mg/w.

Now 1 week into 4-5 week off period to freshen up. Ugh sore back, neck and knees but not to bad.

Interim I am doing GW/GHRP2/hCG and maybe a little Clomid
Week 4 I will be on travel and mostly out of gym eating Italian food in the Motherland.

What's next bump?? Me thinking...

1-8 Mast E 600 or DHB 500
1-4 Test E 150 Tren Ace 150
5-8 Test C 150 Anavar 40-60 mg/d

What's everyone else doing?
Old 02-20-2019, 05:17 PM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

What did your bdwt get up to at peak vs start of cycle? What ya holding at now? Rare to see someone use halo - what did it do for you?

As for myself I'm going off to clean out. I was gonna start up again now but decided to get all bloods in check first, so gonna run some hcg, clomid & arimadex for about 5-6 weeks. Also gotta donate some blood. Hoping everything is in line by mid May to fire up a cycle.
Old 02-20-2019, 05:29 PM   #3
Glycomann

I don't push up in weight these days much. I feel shit at 215 and above. I clean up diet, increase protein and recomp. I first dieted down to 200 and ended fluctuating between 206 and 210 depending on the day, water consumption refeed etc. I'll leave the big bulks to guys like you. I didn't get much from the Halo. A little bit of hardening. Not like I use to get. 20 mg/d use to make me hard as stone and turn a little blue with a pump.
Old 02-20-2019, 06:10 PM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
DHB interests me I'm going to try it very soon.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:02 PM   #5
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I don't push up in weight these days much. I feel shit at 215 and above. I clean up diet, increase protein and recomp. I first dieted down to 200 and ended fluctuating between 206 and 210 depending on the day, water consumption refeed etc. I'll leave the big bulks to guys like you. I didn't get much from the Halo. A little bit of hardening. Not like I use to get. 20 mg/d use to make me hard as stone and turn a little blue with a pump.
IMO smaller cycles are better and safer for guys our age - news flash eh? IIRC you've always responded well to low doses, as do I. My total dose is around yours, but the diff is you use several compounds, and I usually just go with test around 600mg & and one other, like tbol, var or mast around 300-350mg. And actually I don't do the big bulk these days. When off I hover around 240, and on around 250-252. The good thing though is even though it's only a small scale gain, I get much harder and more vascular. Those days of packing on 25 lbs are over for me.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:03 PM   #6
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
DHB interests me I'm going to try it very soon.
It's illegal for men over 60.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:06 PM   #7
Dawgpound_Hank

I need to try the small dose/several compound gig and see how it jives with me. I'm always doing the same ol' boring shit - test + something else. I could be missin' out.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:20 PM   #8
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Next blast I want to run test, deca, primo. Have never ran deca and primo together and they are my favorite AAS.
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 07:26 PM   #9
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
I need to try the small dose/several compound gig and see how it jives with me. I'm always doing the same ol' boring shit - test + something else. I could be missin' out.
I do it partly because I don't tolerate test at high dose and don't like to balance with AI. I think AI use drives test toward DHT to much in high test background and that is probably not good for hair and prostate. AI also crashes HDL so also a not so good. If no AI and high test then estrogen sides and water retention. That is rough on kidneys and heart over time. So my answer is to use other things that don't aromatize or aromatize little. Plus I feel that switching those anabolics keeps the anabolic train moving a little better and side effect lower. Also for whatever reason mixing in NPP seems to make a cycle more comfortable. Seems to mellow out more androgenic compounds like masteron or even oily skin from even EQ. Just my take.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:40 PM   #10
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Sounds like all of us are on the same page by coincidence. I am cleaning up and back to trt after an incredible cycle. After this cycle, I am like a kid and can't wait until my next cycle. The improvement was significant and everyone around has noticed making for a lot of positive reinforcement.

I cut all the way down to 178 and then bulked to 196. I was even able to keep my bf from getting out of hand while bulking too so I am very happy. Two weeks since my last (non trt) inject and I am at 194. Admittedly my diet was kinda relaxed for the past two weeks though. I would like to motivate myself into increased cardio and strict diet and see where I will go while I clean up and prepare another cycle.

I have all kinds of left overs but I want to try DHB next cycle.

I have lots of Cyp, Prop and Enan

I have 20 ml of DHB @ 200mg/ml

Plenty of

Var
winny (questionable quality)
EQ
LR3
hgh

OK, the truth. I am considering a cycle in the 1200 mg/week range. That is quite a bit more than I usually do but .... don't laugh, I am actually kinda considering competing again. I only have once and if you saw the old pix I posted from that competition, you can see I was ripped but not real big. Probably around 165-170 if I recall. Natural. My friend that just took 5th at the NPC (at 53) has been chiding me saying to be a "real BB" I should compete once more before I ride off into the sunset. I ran into another old BB friend at the gym just today and he asked if I was going to compete. It has struck a chord and has been in the back of my mind. Even if I chicken out and decide not to, it is a good motivator.

We are all close in age. (56 for me) What would you guys suggest for a cycle this round, expense not being a factor? I feel I am in a sweet spot with gh at 3 iu ED. Would you up it if you were going to consider competing or leave well enough alone?

Not enough DHB if I was going to build a cycle around it. Should I order more or just stick with what I know and experiment with DHB as an add on? I really wish Tren didn't mess up my head!

Suggest a cycle idea brothers. I would like my fellow old guys to give me your input and ideas. Even if it is shut the hell up old man, you are too old and too little to compete! Maybe I am kidding myself and this is a grasp at youth that is long gone. Still cheaper than buying a Corvette though!!! What say you?
Old 02-20-2019, 07:54 PM   #11
Glycomann

^^ if it were me I would pick up a few vials of Masteron and go with the odds, ends + DHB.

1-6 Test C 150 mg + DHB 600 + Anavar 40 mg/d
7-12 Test E 150 + Mast E 600 + Winstrol 30 mg/d

I only say test at 150 mg/w because that's how I run it. I have used EQ like a booster. I just pop in 500 mg on top of what's going on for a couple weeks and it jump starts things again. Just some thoughts. There are a million ways to cycle and you could certainly find some other stuff and do whatever protocol. I did the Test:Mast:Win cycle 3 years ago an really liked it. Everything was on point then.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:56 PM   #12
Glycomann

I look forward to that month off after a short cycle. Week 3 feels great. All the water is gone. Aerobic fitness goes way up and the muscle is still there and looks pretty good as long as the diet and training is still in place. Week 4 not so great. Then time for a mini blood work and it's time again.
Old 02-20-2019, 08:00 PM   #13
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Time to bridge. I'll ramp it back up in about 10 weeks or more. Gonna get bloods done and make sure everything is in acceptable range.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 08:36 PM   #14
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
I can’t wait til you run tren. Entertaining posts
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 08:52 PM   #15
Glycomann

1 month of Tren = 3 month of psychosis.