Nolvedex Question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • day65

Nolvedex Question

I have read and researched alot about PCT and cannot get all the stuff i would like. My cycle is 200mg/ml of Test. Cyp every 4th day for 10 weeks. I have ample amounts of Novedex, but that is it. I was planning on taking 10mg of Nolvedex ed, but read some interesting articles on the limiting of estrogen on a cycle. Basically it said it is a safe practice, but can minimize gains and should only be taken if sides (Gyno) arise.

Does this sound okay?--not to take any unless sides start occuring??

Another question i have is for my pct. If i only have Noledex, is this okay -

week 1 40 mg
    week 2-4 20 mg

This is my first cycle and aim not really worried, but really don't want crash. I tried, but could not get any clomid, hcg, and arimidex..

Do ya guys think Only Noledex is okay for this mild cycle??

Thank for helping
  • bigkarch

re

I will first comment on your lack of pct...first, and I dont mean to be rude bro...I care about our members, but dont ever do cycle unless you have everything you need including pct...that is as important as your choice of aas....but given that... do 40 mg of nolva ed for 21 days if that is all you have....good luck bro but plan your pct better next time...

Comment

• day65

PCT

thanks for the respond. Your not being rude, i greatly appreciate everybobies knowlege. I have researched ass & PCT for months and understand ramifications of improper pct and crashing.. I just do not have a source to get Clomid or HCG. Funding is not problem.. Initially, my contact said he had clomid on hand, then informed me he ran out and it is hard to get..

From what i have read standard PCT for most aas used to be simpley Nolvedex. I really wanted the Clomid to increase the LH to help restore proper hormone levels. From what i have read this is the best stuff.. Also with hCG, i would love to help kick in the production of test as well as prevent atrophy, but again i cannot get my hands on this..

I really am excited to start my cycle, but want my first cycle to be enjoyable and good experience. I have the gear, but have been waiting for possibilities to get more pct aids...do you think i should hold on until i can allocate these? I feel like i should, but again, i had my gear for about a month, and it is just staring at me...
      I have cut down quit a bit for my cycle. Went down from 214 (18%bf)to 196 (8% bf) at 5'10"..Abs look great, but miss the size. I put on mass and strength very easily. naturally bench 395lbs and squat 595lbs. I have been contemplating a cycle for years....and know it is just staring at me.. I am a very calculative individual and precise planning is an always with me. I count my calories, log my workouts, and even my sleep. I am definately a type a personality. That is why i haven't jumped into a cycle.

So, what would you do???? I just wanted to hear from experienced individuals who know it would't, or didn't work for them, or it has worked for them. If it didn't work, then F**k it i can wait..

Thanks again for all the help...greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BigSickD
        Vet
        • May 2004

Here bro check out our sponsor http://www.ctdresearch.net/ for all your PCT needs. There products are top quality and are for oral use only, never inject. They have a combo clomid/nolva that I highly recommend for your PCT needs.
        BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

We have a few sponsors where you can purchase nolva at a fair price. As was stated always have everything in place prior to starting a cycle, imo 10-20mgs of nolva throughout the cycle will not inhibit gains and maybe beneficial to blood lipids.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• day65

Thanks!!!!

This forum is awesome!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• quez82
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by liftsiron
              We have a few sponsors where you can purchase nolva at a fair price. As was stated always have everything in place prior to starting a cycle, imo 10-20mgs of nolva throughout the cycle will not inhibit gains and maybe beneficial to blood lipids.
              That's two of us, and I'd prefer clomid over nolva personally...In the duration of restoring hpta, I believe clomid is superior in that time...
              Quez82 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• CO-B16
                Vet
                • May 2004

clomid also seems to work better for me also.....nolva just does not get the job done like clomid....but i like the combo myself....
                THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

Working...