How Do I Mix the HCG?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fleetwood271

How Do I Mix the HCG?

I just got my HCG. Last time it came from my doc and was in 2 10ml vials. I had to add 1.8cc of BA water to the powder.

This time I got Pregnyl from Organon. It is in an amp and says 5000iu. The solution that came with it is an amp of 1ml.

If I want to use 500 twice per week, I assume I need to buy a vial of BA water.

Is that correct?

As far as the amps, just break off the top of the solution, withdraw with a pin and mix with powder? Then mix with water once I get it?

Any help would be appreciated.
  • Ms.Wetback

1 cc = 5000iu

Get a 1/2cc slin pin and draw up 10iu on it that will equal 500iu

Comment

• Mudge
      • Sep 2003

Typically the amps I see them come with are .6cc, not 1cc. I like using 2cc with my 5000iu amps.

Gently shoot it down the side of the amp, you do not need to shoot it directly and I would suggest against it.

From here I take out my 1cc slin pins, and preload them all and put them in the fridge. If you are using 1cc for 5000iu them one tenth of that is 500iu. On a 1cc slin pin with 100 ticks on the side, 10 ticks will be 500iu. I use 2cc so 20 ticks is 500iu on my 1cc slin pin. If you buy a .5cc slin pin it should have 50 ticks on the side. You can tilt the amp as the curvature of where the neck is was designed to contain the solution while you withdraw it, since a pin wont fit inside.

Comment

• funbos

bro with HCG you dont have bcc water but Na CL isoton 0,9%
        if you want i can give you 10ml vial wiyh this salt solution for free now im use it with 5000jm HCG from organon and i make 500jm shots so i take 1ml from this 10ml vial ...

Comment

Working...