please be nice

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bignick

please be nice

I have not trained for about 1year and 4 months can people tell me what u think and what i need to do to get big again

please be nice lol
    Attached Files
  • bignick

another
    Attached Files

Comment

• bignick

last one
      Attached Files

Comment

• bignick

i have to rebuild every thing and sorry about the light is crap

Comment

• Ligirl

You have got a lot of potential. Love your tattoo. I don't think your going to have very much trouble getting big again. It's all up to you. Train hard, eat well and you should see lot's of gains. I would focus on a mass building diet and lifting routine.

Comment

• bignick

ok i will i was a lot bigger than i am now

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

If I were you I would start cardio 3x a week 30 minutes per session and eat a shitload of very clean food. cut all saturated fat intake and all sugars. I wouldn't even eat a sugar post workout. Try a baked potato. other meals eat oats and sweet potatos as carbs. eat egg white, chicken and tilapia for protein. do this for six month you'll be a brand new person. oh yea train your ass off

Comment

• bignick

i am goin to train my ass off and get back as i was and i will post as i am gettin back in to shape

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Awesome! Keep us informed on your progress. just post of you need anything else

Comment

• bignick

ok i need a good routein to that is goin to make me puke and put mass on at the same time as i have not been to the gym for 1year 4 month so i need to get my ass back in to shape

Comment

• house1

If I were you I would start cardio 3x a week 30 minutes per session and eat a shitload of very clean food. cut all saturated fat intake and all sugars. I wouldn't even eat a sugar post workout. Try a baked potato. other meals eat oats and sweet potatos as carbs. eat egg white, chicken and tilapia for protein. do this for six month you'll be a brand new person. oh yea train your ass off
                      awesome advice

Comment

• GarinCPT

Me personally ... i'm a big fan of HIIT cardio (interval training ) ... i so overdid it over the holidays ..and i've only been back at the cardio since last week and i can see i've begun to knock off the pounds super fast ...

good luck and keep at it !!

Comment

• bignick

thanx you guys

Comment

• masswithclass

Bignick, you might wanna kick in some Clenbuterol to help with the fat burning. Other than that, get your protein and train hard.
                            Now "HAVE AT IT". Good luck.

Comment

• bignick

where can i get some Clenbuterol and thats in the uk

Comment

Working...