Never been on a thread before

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heethenoi812

Never been on a thread before

so anyways i have been on Tri Tren for 2 weeks and today i must have been too deep and I must have hit a very small muscle and pumped it over full or a tendon or a vein maybe a nerve? hurt sooo bad i couldnt stand for 4 hours... hoped i could work it out, rub it out... just made it worse!!!
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

You may have injected near a nerve. Rember to asperiate each and everytime you inject.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Heethenoi812

thanks. i understand about NOT being a doctor and condoneing drugs.. but do you mind questions? about cycles? or take it somewheres else... tell me about it(work smarter)... i saw on basskiller that i should be on HCG thats not illegal.. well just want advice not RX..

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Hcg prevents your testes from shrinking, some people don't need it, especially when using a low to moderate dose. You should use our search function located in the top right hand corner to find answers to many of your questions. You need to learn at the very least the basics before you put anything in to your body. How is your diet and training?
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Heethenoi812

i have slipped off into a pill addiction for 2 years and had catabolism atrophy and my personal doc advised me to get back so i have been lifting steadily for little under a year and just recently read up on why i never grew all those years lifting, ruffly 200- 300 grams protiens, aminos, creatine mono, nitrous and even when i cant sleep(1 hour rest = 30 min sleep? I never can stay away from that DBOL dont care if it goes away those few weeks are very intense and i feel like superman so i know everyone hates on it but, one quick question? your opinion on using different esters in cycle (tri tren) test 400 without the tren in it? how often should i pin to keep levels up and stay safe? lots heat on this one!

Comment

• Heethenoi812

fyi first shot and bye bye testicals.. hcg?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

HCG will certianly help...thats its gig. Btw welcome to the board. In future, you should probably post asking Q's about cycling, etc in the anabolic section dude...thats why its there.

Comment

• Heethenoi812

Thanks for being kind thats very gaceful actually have no idea what i am doing here so bear with me and i will move this to its proper place...

Comment

Working...