Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ram71
    • Feb 2008

why do I use gear?

I know I'll never compete like I say I will but I love to train and see how far I can push my body to the limit. All I can say is that training has kept me and my life in check. Why do I use gear? I use it because I know how and when to use it. I keep total control of how I use gear. When I'm back in the states I go to my doctor to check all levels. She is never happy when I tell her what I've been doing(my doctor). I feel that while I'm in the middle east(iraq/afghan) I must be in top condition to be prepared for whatever is thrown upon me. I've been in the middle east for the last 6 years as a contractor for whoever,but I love my country with all my heart. My last words for 2010 is kill them all and let GOD sort them out. My opinion..........................
  • HOTROCKS
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ram71
    I use it because I know how and when to use it. I keep total control of how I use gear.
    Could you please elaborate more on the above statement ?

How ?
    When ?
    Control ?

I always like to hear how others approach this issue.

Thanks
    Hot Rocks
    Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• theartofwar
      • Feb 2010

I get a good amount of heat for this - but my life (while it is calming down now) has always been one way. And with juice I am all in, 10 months on , if I HAVE to go off I will take up to 2 months off. I am doing my next cycle, 3 months off and then 1 1/2 years on.

I am 25 so I can stay off few months w/my peptides and hcg n sarms

Side from that .. would never go less than 600mg of test cyp (over enth) every 5 days, year round. Which will be starting summer - along with other goodies =D
      Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Less is more in my opinion.
        Long live equipoise!

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

I'm a low doses kind of guy. By low i mean prop 100mg eod, or enanthate 500mg wk. eq no higher than 400, deca no higher than 400 etc. I do not like side effects, and I"m not trying to get gigantic. i'm 5'9 190 lbs. It's more about quality to me. If i can put on some good quality muscle with little to no bloat with lower doses i'm more for it. It makes your recovery easier IMO, and gains easier to keep. But also I will never run more than 3 compounds(2 injectables and 1 oral) nowadays. My goals and perspectives on the whole aas thing has changed a lot in the past couple years. There are safe ways to use them but when you start running high doses and 6 compounds at a time, it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong IMO because it's completely unnatural to your body.

Comment

• Mr Incredible
            • Oct 2010

I thinks one should ask themselves this question now and again. I use it on and off because it really improves my enjoyment of training and thus my focus, keeps me planted in life and appreciate life more with exercise in it.

Comment

• Heethenoi812

amen Mr Incredible only when i start to feel loss of focus on what i need to be.. lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Mr Incredible
                I thinks one should ask themselves this question now and again. I use it on and off because it really improves my enjoyment of training and thus my focus, keeps me planted in life and appreciate life more with exercise in it.
                Well said. Its been years since I ran a true cycle...but I'm feeling the itch again.

Comment

• cowboytroy

I use because i want to stay young and healthy. I've never been a freak and don't ever plan to compete. I'm 40 now and been using over 20 yrs. Been on GH for almost a year now and really think it makes me younger.

Comment

Working...