my pics of before and after

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bullet

my pics of before and after

Fellas this is me again with a question. This is my pics the one of me in the blue is when I was like 18-19. I was a ball player in high school. (a pretty good one at that) The other pic is a current pic. I started training at 23ish (i'm 27)and starting out at 150(the blue pic) I've worked hard and gained thirty pounds with just food and protein shakes.(my gas is terrible) My question is this. I'm going to start my first cycle of test cyp and prop. Now here is my question, I want to run my test cyp at 200mgs and then increase it at week 4. I will do the prop at 75mgs every two-three days until week four when I increase the cyp to 300-400mgs. I'm a little nervous of running the test so high 400mgs per wk cause I dont want to shut down or decrease my normal test. Will running the cyp at 400 as opposed to 200 per wk decrease my normal test once im off or my test will decrease either way. One day I want to have kids (Im 27) I guess my question really is will test (no matter the dose high or low) decrease my regular test once im off my cycle, will it get back to normal at end.
    Attached Files
  • MentalMike
    VET
    • Mar 2004

def added some good mass bro, keep it up
    ADMINISTRATOR@

MOD@
    www.Xtrememass.com
    www.AnaSci.net
    www.AtomicalMuscle.com
    Here

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

Pull your shorts up I can see your underware

All kidding aside great work

JohnnyB

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

You packed on some muscle for sure. Stick with it.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• bullet

Your crazy man that was funny. Didn't realize it until After I loaded pic. Can you tell what will a test cycle do for me at 200mgs and 400mgs per wk.

Originally posted by JohnnyB
          Pull your shorts up I can see your underware

All kidding aside great work

JohnnyB

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

I was going to call you kid but that rado's saying didn't want to inferinge on his signiture saying

How old are you Bro?

JohnnyB

Comment

• bullet

pics

about to be 27 in two months. Would a nice test cycle do me some justice. Want more mass man. Like 20lbs more.

Originally posted by JohnnyB
              I was going to call you kid but that rado's saying didn't want to inferinge on his signiture saying

How old are you Bro?

JohnnyB

Comment

• JohnnyB
                vet
                • Jul 2003

400-500mg would be a good cycle

JohnnyB

Comment

• sasquach

Answer??

I see that noone answered your ? Yes, running test at even 200mg per week will decrease your normal blood test levels. You did not mention the length of the cycle you plan on doing?? I will tell you that in the majority of cases the test levels will return to normal after a period of time post cycle, especially at your age (27). That is why most experienced vets recommend time on = time off. However, in some cases more time may be needed for levels to return (sometimes less as well). To be sure, get your blood tested, and follow a good PCT. I hope you have done the proper research before you make your 1st inj. Just my $0.02.

Comment

Working...