Enan or Sus 250

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cunger

Enan or Sus 250

Whats the difference between Enan or Sustanon. What are the pros and cons of each.

Thanks. I'm trying to decide on my 2nd cylce.
  • rado

Originally posted by cunger
    Whats the difference between Enan or Sustanon. What are the pros and cons of each.

Thanks. I'm trying to decide on my 2nd cylce.

1st of all welcome to SS !

Click on this link here to read on sus250

then go here and here

give us some stats 1st before we can help...

Take some time and read those profiles, very good reads.

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

Sustanon is a blend of 4 testosterone esters. They are Propionate , Isocaproate, Phenylpropionate, and Decanoate. Each ester has a different release time. Prop has the shortest and decanoate is the longest acting. In order to truly take advantage of all esters one would have to take inj eod which will add up to a gram of test. Enathate is a single 7carbon testosterone ester with a slighly better than average release time, which would only require a weekly inj instead of eod inj. Therefore for doses less than a gram I would definetly say that enanthate is the way to go.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Bump for stats, training history etc.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• cunger

Originally posted by rado
          1st of all welcome to SS !

Click on this link here to read on sus250

then go here and here

give us some stats 1st before we can help...

Take some time and read those profiles, very good reads.

I'm currently 22 years old. When I was 18 I weighed 340 pounds. I started dieting and working out and dropped down to 225 when I was 19 and did a cycle of Sus 250 and got good results. Then since i had access skin I had surgery to remove it which sidelined me from the gym for a long while. Because i was sidelined i put on some weight and shot up to 270. I'm not totaly back in the gym and am 6 foot 3 and weigh about 240.

I wouldn't mind doing Sus 250 again because i was happy with it last time. But also i'd like to try something else on my second cylce. I did 20 ml's of Sus on my cylce.

Let me know what you guys suggest.

Comment

• cunger

Also. Can you tell me about HCG. I can't seem to locate it in the search. Is it known by any other name? I want to do my cylce properly this time. last time i had good results but didn't take anything for my nads or pct. Although i didn't notice any side effects outside of rage!

Comment

• FContact
              • Oct 2003

Take the HCG during your cycle at 500iu e4d or e3d.

HCGA.
              PL. 5000 LU., 10000 I.U., 20000 LU. amp.; Wyeth-Ayerst U.S,
              Biogonadyl 500 1-U., 2000 I.U. amp.; Biomed PL
              C.G. (o.c.) 10000 I.U. amp.; Sig U.S.
              Choragon 1500 I.U., 5000 I.U. amp.; Ferring G
              Chorex 5000 I.U., 10000 1.U. amp.; Hyrex U.S.
              Chorigon (o.c.) 10000 I.U. amp.; Dunhall U.S.
              Chorion-Plus (o.co.) 10000 I.U. amp.; Pharmex U.S.
              Choron 10 1000 LU-, 10,000 1-U. amp. Forest U.S.
              Corgonject (o.c.) 5000 I.U. amp.; Mayrand U.S.
              Follutein (o.c.) 10000 I.U. amp.; Squibb Mark
              Gestyl 1000 I.U. amp.; Organon BG
              Glukor (o.c.) 10000 I.U. amp.; Hyrex U.S.
              Gonadotraphon 500 I.U.' 1000 I.U. 5000 LU. amp.; Paines+Byrne GB
              Gonadotrafon LH 125 I.U., 250 1.U., 1000 I.U. amp.; Amsa I
              Gonadotrafon LH 2000 I.U., 5000 I.U., amp.; Amsa I
              G. chor. "Endo" 500 I.U., 1500 I.U., 5000 LU. amp.; Organon FR
              Gonadotropyl 5000 I.U. amp.; Roussel Mexico
              Gonic (o.c.) 1000 I.U. amp.; Hauck U.S.
              Gonic 1000 I.U. amp.; Roberts U.S.
              Harvatropin 10000 I.U. amp.; Harvey U.S.
              H.C.G. (o.c.) 1000 I.U., 10000 I.U. amp.; Huffman U.S.
              H.C.G. 5000 I.U., 10000 I.U. amp.; Pharmed Group U.S.
              HCG 5000 1-U., 10000 I.U. amp.; Steris U.S.
              HCG Lepori 500 I.U., 1000 I.U., 2500 I.U. amp.; Lepori ES
              Neogonadil Bruco 1000 W. amp.; Opocrin I(o.c.)
              Physex 1500 I.U., 3000 I.U., amp.; Leo DK, NO
              Physex Leo 500 I.U., 1500 1-U., 5000 I.U. amp.; Leo ES
              Praedyn 1500 I.U., 3000 I.U. amp.; Leciva CZ
              Predalon 500 I.U., 5000 I.U. amp.; Organon G
              Pregnesin 250 I.U., 500 1.U., 1000 I.U. amp.; Serono G, CZ
              Pregnesin 2500 I.U., 5000 I.U. amp.; Serono G, CZ
              Pregnyl 10000 I.U. amp.; Organon U.S.
              Pregnyl 100 I.U. amp.; Organon 1, BG
              Pregnyl 500 I.U., 1500 1.U., 5000 I.U. amp.; Organon A, B, CH, GB, BG, GR, 1, NL, PL, S, FI; YU
              Pregnyl 1500 I.U., 5000 I.U. amp.; Organon Mexico
              Primogonyl (o.c.) 250 I.U., 500 LU. amp.; Schering A
              Primogonyl 250 I.U., 500 I.U. amp.; Schering CH, G,CZ
              Primogonyl 1000 I.U., 5000 I.U. amp.; Schering G, CH, YU, CZ
              Profasi 10000 I.U. amp.; Serono CH, B, Mexico, S, Fl, GB,NO, NL
              Profasi 500 I.U. amp.; Serono CH, GB, Mexico, HU, FR
              Profasi 1000 I.U. amp.; Serono HU, NL
              Profasi 1500 I.U. amp.; Serono FR
              Profasi 2000 I.U., 5000 I.U. amp.; Serono A, B, CH, DK, HU, GB, GR, S,FR, NL, NO, Mex
              Profasi HP 5000 I.U., 10000 I.U. amp.; Serono U.S.
              Profasi HP 250 LU., 2000 1-U., 5000 LU. amp; Serono 1
              Profasi HP 500 1.U., 1000 I.U., amp; Serono I
              Profasi HP 500 1-U., 1000 1-U., 2500 1.11- amp; Serono ES
              Rochoric (o.c.) 10000 LU. amp.; Rocky-Mount. U.S.
              Veterinary: Brumegon 1000 LU. amp.; Hydro G
              Choriolutin 1500 1.U., 5000 LU; Albrecht G
              Chor.Gonadotropin 10000 I.U. Steris U.S.
              Chorulon vet. injection solution Intervet DK
              Chorvlon (o.c.) 1500 I.U. amp.; Werfft-Chemie A
              Ekluton 1500 LU., 5000 1.U.; Vemie G
              Gonadoplex vet. injection solution; Leo DK
              HCG 10000 I.U. Steris U.S.
              Ovogest 1500 In, 5000 1-U.; Hydro G
              Ovo-Gonadon 500 LU.; Alvetra G
              Prolan vet. injection solution; Bayer S
              HCG, is not an anabolic/an-drogenic steroid but a natural protein hormone which develops in the
              placenta of a pregnant woman. HCG is manufac-tured from the urine of pregnant women since it is
              excreted in un-changed form from the blood via the woman's urine, passing through the kidneys. The
              commercially available HCG is sold as a dry substance and can be used both in men and women. in
              women injectable HCG allows for ovulation since it influences the last stages of the development of the
              ovum, thus stimulating ovulation. In a man HCG stimulates pro-duction of androgenic hormones
              (testosterone). For this reason athletes use injectable HCG to increase the testosterone produc-tion.
              HCG is often used in combination with anabolic/androgenic steroids during or after treatment. Since the
              body usually needs a certain amount of time to get its testoster-one production going again, the athlete,
              after discontinuing ste-roid compounds, experiences a difficult transition phase which often goes hand
              in hand with a considerable loss in both strength and muscle mass. Administering HCG directly after
              steroid treat-ment helps to reduce this condition because HCG increases the testosterone production in
              the testes very quickly and reliably. In the event of testicular atrophy caused by mega doses and very
              long periods of usage, HCG also helps to quickly bring the testes back to their original condition (size).
              Since occasional injections of HCG during steroid intake can avoid a testicular atrophy, many athletes
              use HCG for two to three weeks in the middle of their steroid treatment. It is often observed that during
              this time the athlete makes his best progress with respect to gains in both strength and muscle mass.
              Those who are on the juice all year round, who might suffer psychological consequences or who would
              perhaps risk the breakup of a relationship because of this should consider this drawback when taking
              HCG in regular in-tervals. A reduced libido and spermatogenesis due to steroids, in most cases, can be
              successfully cured by treatment with HCG.
              Most athletes, however, use HCG at the end of a treatment in order to avoid a "crash," that is, to
              achieve the best possible transition into "natural training." A precondition, however, is that the steroid
              intake or dosage be reduced slowly and evenly before taking HCG. Although HCG causes a quick and
              significant increase of the endogenic plasma- testosterone level, unfortunately it is not a perfect remedy
              to prevent the loss of strength and mass at the end of a steroid treatment. Although HCG does
              stimulate endogenous testosterone production, it does not help in re-estab-lishing the normal
              hypothalamic/pituitary testicular axis. The hypothalamus and pituitary are still in a refractory state after
              prolonged steroid usage, and remain this way while HCG is being used, because the endogenous
              testosterone produced as a-result of the exogenous HCG represses the endogenous LH production.
              Once the HCG is discontinued, the athlete must still go through a re-adjustment period. This is merely
              delayed by the HCG use." For this reason experienced athletes often take Clomid and Clenbuterol
              following HCG intake or they immediately begin an-other steroid treatment. Some take HCG merely to
              get off the "steroids" for at least two to three weeks.
              HCG package insert states clearly that HCG "has no known effect of fat mobilization, appetite or sense
              of hunger, or body fat distribution." It further states, "HCG has not been demonstrated to be effective
              adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity, it does not increase fat losses beyond that resulting from
              caloric restriction. 6000 I.U. of HCG in a single injection resulted in elevated testosterone levels for six
              days after the injection. At a dosage of 1500 I.U. the pharmatestosterone level increases by 250-300%
              (2.5-3fold) com-pared to the initial value. The athlete should inject one HCG ampule every 5 days.
              Since the testosterone level remains considerably elevated for several days, it is unnecessary to inject
              HCG more than once every 5 days. The effective dosage for ath-letes is usually 2000-5000 I.U. per
              injection and should-as al-ready mentioned-be injected every 5 days. HCG should only be taken for a
              few weeks. If HCG is taken by male athletes over many weeks and in high dosages, it is possible that
              the testes will respond poorly to a later HCG intake and a release of the body's own LH. This could
              result in a permanent inadequate gonadal function.
              HCG can in part cause side effects similar to those of injectable testosterone. A higher testosterone
              production also goes hand in hand with an elevated estrogen level which could result in gynecomastia.
              This could manifest itself in a temporary growth of breasts or reinforce already existing breast growth in
              men. Farsighted athletes thus combine HCG with an antiestrogen. Male athletes also report more
              frequent erections and an increased sexual desire. In high doses it can cause acne vulgaris and the
              storing of minerals and water. The last point must especially be observed since the water retention
              which is possible through the use of HCG could give the muscle system a puffy and watery appearance.
              Athletes who have already increased their endogenous test-osterone level by taking Clomid and
              intend subsequently to take HCG could experience considerable water retention and distinct
              feminization symptoms (gynecomastia, tendency toward fat de-posits on the hips). This is due to the
              fact that high testosterone leads to a high conversion rate to estrogens. In very young ath-letes HCG,
              like anabolic steroids, can cause an early stunting of growth since it prematurely closes the epiphysial
              growth plates. Mood swings and high blood pressure can also be attributed to the intake of HCG.
              HCG's form of administration is also unusual. The substance choriongonadotropin is a white powdery
              freeze-dried substance which is usually used as a compress. Each package, for each HCG ampule,
              includes another ampule with an injection solution containing isotonic sodium chloride. This liq-uid, after
              both ampules have been opened in a sterile manner, is injected into the HCG ampule and mixed with
              the dried substance. The solution is then ready for use and should be injected intra-muscularly. If only
              part of the substance is injected the residual solution should be stored in the refrigerator. It is not
              necessary to store the unmixed HCG in the refrigerator; however, it should be kept out of light and
              below a temperature of 25* C.
              HCG is a relatively expensive compound. It costs approx. $36 -45 for 3 ampules of 5000 I.U.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• rado

I'm doing it at 500 e4d...

Comment

• cunger

Is it taken orally?

I know where I can get it now so i'm going to pick some up for my cylce...

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by cunger
                    Is it taken orally?

I know where I can get it now so i'm going to pick some up for my cylce...
                    No.

Comment

• jyzza
                      Vet
                      • Jul 2003

I know this would be hard for a 2nd cycle since it involves injections EOD but I would go for Test Prop...It would help you gain lean weight and not too much bloat I would also add winny during the last 6 weeks....it is the summer and we do have to look good <--- thats only if you can do EOD injections and look for human grade Prop cuz the Vet stuff will criple you (it hurts)......

If not then go w/ Test enethate since you have done Sustenon before try something a bit different....You could do D-Bol/Test Enathate stack...
                      Last edited by jyzza; 05-05-2004, 11:51 PM.
                      * muj kochanie *

Comment

• cunger

I can get Test prop but it's more than twice the money as the chinese Enanthate I can get.

I think i'll go with D-bol and enanthate for my next cylce and then winny and Prop on the next one. EOD injections doesn't scare me.

Comment

Working...