***My Igf-1 thread***

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rado

***My Igf-1 thread***

I’m quite impressed with the Igf-1 from BW (initials), great stuff. Well here is what I’ve experienced with it these past few days, keep in mind that I’m doing 60mcg’s a day too. 1st of all I want to say that I don’t get the tiredness I’ve been hearing about lately on the boards. The 1st day I did 40mcg’s before the gym because I wasn’t sure if it was going make me tired, it didn’t, so I decided to add 20mcg’s more when I got back from the gym for a total of 60mcg’s a day. The second day I ran 20 in the morning, 20 in the afternoon and the last 20 before I went to bed, not tired at all. I’m currently on my 3rd day and this time I just shot the 60mcg’s as soon as I got out of bed, always like my shots as soon as I wake up. At no point while on the Igf-1 have I noticed any sleepiness or lethargic stages, actually feel much better all around. I’m much harder, I feel pumped ALL the time, and I get these great pumps when I work out, and BTW I have shot it everywhere so far except the glutes, last and chest. The sites that I have shot have stayed pumped more than usual. I plan on doing for 7 days a week, 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. I’m running it with test (enanthate), fina (acetate), eq, liq, R-ala, and other stuff too. I will post some pics in the next few days, glad I took some before I started. IMHO if you have the money, use it with the igf-1, it’s an awesome thing that we have here. I will also use it when I come off my cycle. If money is not the issue here, then spend it with some Igf-1. Glad I read up on quite a few articles of Igf-1, I wouldn’t have used it if I didn’t. I still don’t get why most users get sleepy, I guess those who are carb depleting notice it more. When you draw the igf-1, make sure you draw 2 IU’s of BW 1st and then the Igf-1. Most will say draw 1 IU of BW, I just preferred 2 IU’s to ensure it really got it out of the pin. My appetite has increased a bit, and it’s not the EQ either, hasn’t been in my system long enough. I always feel warm, not hot, but just warm all over my body. I guess it has something to do with being pumped all the time, warm muscles right? Sorry for the jumping around here, just as I would almost finish typing this, I would think of something else. I will be having my blood done every 4 weeks (cycle is 20wks) due to the fact that I’m running the fina the entire time. Yea I know, I’m asking for it. Well I’ve seen and read many times guys making it just fine with proper care the entire time. I will keep everyone posted on this and post pics every 4 weeks.
  • house1

good stuff brother

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by house1
      good stuff brother
      Are you still getting tired house? How many carbs are you consuming?

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

house was taking a good bit though! goodluck with it rado keep us updated bro!

Comment

• Gilly

Good luck rado keep us posted on progress.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Good post rado, keep the updates coming.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• JohnnyB
              vet
              • Jul 2003

Keep us updated Bro

JohnnyB

Comment

• rado

Well this is my 4th day and it's really good stuff. I'm still not tired from the igf-1, maybe it doesn't affect me the way it does to other's. Anyway, always hungry, always warm too, which is great becuase I'm always pumped.

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by rado
                  Are you still getting tired house? How many carbs are you consuming?

my carbs are very low during the week and i was doing 100 mcgs --wonder why i was tired-lol--

i get very hot from the stuff--sweat big time at night when i sleep-- i love the pumps-- i am doing 60 mcgs --post workout

so far you sound like your having a great time with it-

Comment

• JohnnyB
                    vet
                    • Jul 2003

House have you tried to spit the dose intp 2 30mcg?

JohnnyB

Comment

• JohnnyB
                      vet
                      • Jul 2003

Well this is my 4th day and it's really good stuff. I'm still not tired from the igf-1, maybe it doesn't affect me the way it does to other's. Anyway, always hungry, always warm too, which is great becuase I'm always pumped.
                      That's what I liked that pumped feeling.

JohnnyB

Comment

• rado

I am enjoying very much. Just wondering now if it may be a good idea to save it when I'm off. I've done this cycle I'm on now before and I know that the Igf-1 is having some effect(good) on me. But was thinking that maybe I should do it by itself to see how effective it can be done alone. Watcha think?

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by JohnnyB
                          That's what I liked that pumped feeling.

JohnnyB
                          As I type this, my arms and quads are pumped. The rest of my body is warmNot saying that my arms and quads aren't

Comment

• JohnnyB
                            vet
                            • Jul 2003

As I type this, my arms and quads are pumped. The rest of my body is warmNot saying that my arms and quads aren't
                            LOL

I thinl it's a good idea tro try it first by it's self then with some gear. I'm going to use it my next cycle then during the following 4 weeks after my cycle, I may do pct which would mean I'd have to stop my HRT for a few weeks.

JohnnyB

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by JohnnyB
                              LOL

I thinl it's a good idea tro try it first by it's self then with some gear. I'm going to use it my next cycle then during the following 4 weeks after my cycle, I may do pct which would mean I'd have to stop my HRT for a few weeks.

JohnnyB
                              I don't think it would hurt you to stop the HRT.

Do you think I should stop the Igf-1 now and finish it later? Or just use 1ml and use the next for the time off gear?

Comment

Working...