Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stout1
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by thecoin
    ATTN Stout1, i know you are working with IA, and no better time then now to shine...so i am personally inviting you to join in with g4e, myself, buffness, and cylo in this 1st annual Mr. Cebb.

Stout1

My name is signed on the dotted line! This will give me some motivation errr a kick in the arse!

Comment

• thecoin

here are the members thus far...clock is ticking, get in where you fit in.

Stout1
      goes4ever
      buffness
      thecoin
      cylo
      supertech

if BigWilly would have said yes i would have thrown up the white flag, game over, BW wins.

again, diet as you wish, train as you wish, supplement with whatever floats your boat....just don't punk out at the last minute...if anyone during this process wants an extension of a week or two, then we can vote on it as well. for now, the date stands.

Comment

• Stout1
        • Oct 2004

k, i will get some pics and some stats here soon!

Comment

• goes4ever
          • Sep 2004

not a problem...the more the merrier. official date of Mr. Cebb will be july 18th, roughly 12 weeks away.

anyone else interested please feel free to post here and let us know. again this is NOT a transformation contest, so please don't get it twisted. g4e called us all out saying he is the main event, so this is just a little contest to show who walks the walk. final product, like a chef would present to a food critic.
          please to all of you reading this, thecoin neds to quit saying that I said this crap. I am one of the most modest people you will ever meet. Him and I talked about a friendly competition between him and I, and the next thing I know is he posts this big story with me saying I am the best and all. I would NEVER say that about myself, lets make that clear. :banghead:

Comment

• thecoin

Originally posted by goes4ever
            please to all of you reading this, thecoin neds to quit saying that I said this crap. I am one of the most modet people you will ever meet. Him and I talked about a friendly competition between him and I, and the next thing I know is he posts this big story with me saying I am the best and all. I would NEVER say that about myself, lets make that clear. :banghead:
            dude, i was only kidding man...
            for those who took my first post on this thread seriously, g4e didn't call anyone out. it was a mutual agreement to have this bragging right comp.

not sure why you would even have to justify yourself bro, we know you are modest and down to earth.

Comment

• goes4ever
              • Sep 2004

thank you very much for clearing that up bro, the last thing I want is everyone here thinking that I am better than them. I would never EVER think that. I want this contest to be as fair as possible and may the best man win.

Comment

• brandozzz

ill do it ( if i can borrow a camera)

Comment

• thecoin

bump...
                  for those who aren't going to submit pics, do as you wish...just post a final pic at the end then. i'm off to have donuts.

Comment

• Stout1
                    • Oct 2004

bump...
                    for those who aren't going to submit pics, do as you wish...just post a final pic at the end then. i'm off to have donuts.
                    :triggerha

Comment

• thecoin

i'm cutting on donuts and ice cream...wait till you see me in the end brotha...

Comment

• goes4ever
                        • Sep 2004

today, I had cold cereal, donuts, pizza, subs, cinnamon bread, potatoe chips and b-day cake, my brother is 36 today

Comment

• Stout1
                          • Oct 2004

So far I have had 2 double bacon egg and cheese crossants from Burger King, 1 large order of chicken, white rice, broccoli smothered in sweet and sour!

Comment

• thecoin

stout1, cylo, and supertech what are you guys current weight?

Comment

• Stout1
                              • Oct 2004

stout1, cylo, and supertech what are you guys current weight?
                              Its fluctuating right now with the timed carb diet but its around 188. 5'8" probably 15-16% BF.

Comment

• thecoin

Originally posted by Stout1
                                Its fluctuating right now with the timed carb diet but its around 188. 5'8" probably 15-16% BF.
                                stout1 may win this ladies and gents...

Comment

Working...