Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STRUTSNYC
    • Jan 2008

ha you guys are funny...

me being natty? yea i havent sauced up in like a yr or 2 maybe 3...dont really want to, but its tempting. To be honest I've done some cycles back in the past when i was like 16 when i didnt know what the hell i was doing. (young and dumb)... I've read up on stuff on forums and my boys etc. People at my gym now when they ask me about it I tell em focus on their diet... cause theyre usally scronny kids asking me what do i take now...

Its tempting but maybe i'll post it in another section. The last couple of years i just been concentrating on my workouts and the diet thing... I feel and look alot leaner then being bulky as fuck.

i'm just trying to loose that damn gut...I used to weigh 210 llbs FAT, lost weight went down to 150 ... started working out the most i weighed was 185 but i dont think it was quality muscle...

Any way i'm going for a diff look, lean quality muscle...you guys got cycle options? i'm thinking about cause its been a while... i;m trying to get up to 180 LEAN

other than that i'm sticking to the diet...thinking of running some tren and test....or deca and sust to bulk then cut up later ...

Alot of my boys wher i used to live do that shit to go out on weekends dance like idiots ...i'm over that shit if i do it i;d want to compete or some shit.....

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
      other than weed, you havent eaten anything GREEN in years ,stop lying.
      hahaha

Comment

• STRUTSNYC
        • Jan 2008

Update : I lost 5 pounds. My new goal is to get down to 150 solid for my height. I been eatting grilled chicken and a baked potato 3 times a day or girlled chicken and brown rice . With whey shakes in between. my new weight is 165.
        abs is forming but i still have that extra skin by my belly button from when i was fat... any idea's how to loose it???

the last month i bumped up my cardio to 45 min on a empty stomach and a eca as soon as i wake up...then eat and train later on at night...

Tried the prep H" thing but eghh just giving me pimples if anything...

you guys know of any creams to help??

recent pic

advice is appreciatedd

that shit is drivng me nuts ./...or should i just give it time

Comment

• Jester
          VET
          • May 2004

other than Thiomucase.... no.
          time is the best way to let skin tighten.
          trust me... with your physique... no one will notice... unless you actually do a comp

Comment

• meateater

lookin lean, bro

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

looking lean bro..you looking lean like meaateaa....i mean looking lean bro!

Comment

• STRUTSNYC
                • Jan 2008

yea i was told about a comp this nov in vegas...they got some new weight class for some arnold thing a fitness class for guys ...i'm friends with the old guys that run it they want me in it supposiddly...sais i look like a young chris dickerson... so i'm looking to lean up for that then go from there

shits a bitch though

Comment

• Vegas Kid

You are looking lean, I hope I can lean out one day....damn donuts...

Comment

Working...