Being nervos and stressed can affect mescle gani?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shinobi
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

Being nervos and stressed can affect mescle gani?

I´ve been using 1gr test e and 600mg of deca for the past 2 months. I eat very well and very consistant but Im not putting much weight. Im going through a divorce and Im very nervous lately. Can it be because Im always thinking about my divorce battle? Truth is that Im very worried because my partner want half of my wealth, my family barely speaks to me because they blame me for everything that is happening. Im spending lots of money in court fee + lawyer etc.
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Yes. Your body is probably flooded with cortisol and adrenaline. Damn right it's real when having massive amounts of life changing stress your body will drop weight.

Comment

• Shinobi
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Darkness
      Yes. Your body is probably flooded with cortisol and adrenaline. Damn right it's real when having massive amounts of life changing stress your body will drop weight.
      Darkness thats exactly what is happening to me: Im actually losing weight. i feel like Im doing cardio everyday

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Stress raises cortisol levels to the extreme, cortisol is catabolic and can cause muscle loss and bloat among other problems. The best thing to do is try use your gym time to relax and clear your mind. Divorce can wreak hovoc with your health. Hang in there bro, in time the stress will reduce and eventually be gone.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

Maybe drop slowly down to 250 mg/w of test and deal with the life situation. Probably tryign to push it to new physical heights is counter productive right now. Juice is a stress in it's own way. Good luck with the problems. You will make it.

Comment

• Shinobi
            Vet
            • Mar 2010

Thanks my friends!!!

Comment

• willi
              Banned
              • Nov 2012

Yep...excessive Cortisol.

Comment

• Shinobi
                Vet
                • Mar 2010

How can I lower cortisol levels?!?! Xanax maybe? Or something more natural like herb extract?

I have an app for the iPhone that measures heart beat through the camera lens/flash. My heart beat in the morning is 80. My workout partner says it's too high cause his is around 55. Do you guys know your heart beat? During the day mine is 85.

Two months ago, when I file for divorce, I was so stressed that I bought some GHB and I was drinking everyday. I felt really good but as days pass by I was taking more and more. I would took at midnight wake up at 3AM take more GHB and woke up at 6AM and I took once again and I would wake up around 8/9AM but super dizzy and feeling weird. So after let's say a month, I got the GHB bottle and took to my brothers house and he hide it for me but damn I miss it so much.
                Last edited by Shinobi; 04-09-2014, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

What's GHB?

Yes 80 bpm while laying in bed is fast.

Comment

• Shinobi
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2010

What's GHB?

Yes 80 bpm while laying in bed is fast.
                    Darkness you have to get out of the dark GHB is Gamma hydroxybutyrate. Google it!

Comment

• david78888

I really like your way of expressing the opinion and sharing the information.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
                      16singhar
                      How to get rid of dark circles under eyes
                      How to apply makeup
                      How to lose belly fat fast in a week
                      How to reduce weight fast naturally
                      Fast weight loss calculator for women
                      Chocolate cake recipe
                      Healthy lunch ideas for kids
                      Healthy dinner recipes
                      Last edited by Guest; 11-20-2014, 02:37 AM. Reason: some error accure

Comment

• Wheyrage
                        Vet
                        • Aug 2011

Any updates on this?
                        www.Sonsofiron.com

Comment

Working...