X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matbla

i want to lose weight

lets see who will be the one t help a friend on this board
    i want to lose weight i am 244 pounds and want to
    lose weight in a diet a real good diet not just eat this food every day different food each day
    like monday eat toast and coffee and lunch eat a tuna sandwich dinner eat___?
    and included drinks even once a weeek throught in a fruit and when ever add veggies
    can you come up witha diet for a week like i did for monday and do it for a week like that and how much to eat and weight
    of food like pound or oz.
    from matt blake
    Attached Files
  • Hugemidget
    • May 2007

losing weight thread nonsense posts

What does ur workout routine look like?

Hey mat. It is amazing how much a decent amount of testosterone therapy will help.
    It isn't realized by many people with stubborn weight who struggle to no avail. TRT in a reasonable dosage i.e. above that of current bullshit TRT dosage; 300-500mg/wk with a sensible diet consisting of high protein , medium carbs with lower fat in accordance to your weight and activity/workout level (nothing extreme) will yeild HUGE results!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Benz; 02-05-2008, 08:09 PM. Reason: detrimental to advice in thread
    POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Hugemidget
      • May 2007

Originally posted by Lokedogg
      Hey mat. It is amazing how much a decent amount of testosterone therapy will help.
      It isn't realized by many people with stubborn weight who struggle to no avail. TRT in a reasonable dosage i.e. above that of current bullshit TRT dosage; 300-500mg/wk with a sensible diet consisting of high protein , medium carbs with lower fat in accordance to your weight and activity/workout level (nothing extreme) will yeild HUGE results!
      wow!! solid advice right there! he asks for a diet to help him lose weight and you tell him to go on 500mgs of test a week.

Mat heres a sample diet, although its the same foods everyday, its a great guide line to go by, as far as total calories. if you get bored, just change up the foods, but keep the pro/carb/fat ratio in the same ball park

2400 Calories 35/55/10
      Protein 35g/meal Carbs 55gr/meal

Meal 1

10 egg whites
      2 packs cream of wheat/ Oatmeal

Meal 2

4.5oz chicken
      9oz potato (cooked)

Meal 3

4.5oz chicken
      9oz potato (cooked)

Meal 4

5 ½ oz Hip steak/eye of round
      9oz potato

Meal 5

6oz of any white fish
      9oz potato

Meal 6

Repeat any meal
      POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Irish420
        • Jan 2008

from the looks of his age I agree that he could benefit trt...

as far as diet goes...some good clean quality food that you can eat should be....chicken, tilapia, orange roughy, salmon, steak, tuna, sweet potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal, egg whites, cottage cheese, cous cous, almonds, salad, avocadoes, peanuts, natural peanut butter, if your gonna have a sandwich, have it on whole wheat, ..

that should be enough variety to get you going....set it up like Hugemidget said and have about 6 small meals thruout the day....try to get 30-50 grams of protein each meal, and about 50 grams of carbs in each meal...

since the meat is not real fatty you need to have some healthy fats in there...you can simplify it by eating fish oil capsules....or you can have peanuts, avocado, salmon, etc...

and hit the weighs and/or cardio hard!!

Comment

• matbla

my diet menu for a week like monday for brekfast eat oatmeal and coffee and lunch eat___? snack eat___? dinner eat___? and so on for the week
          not meal one meal too put it in a menu so i can hang
          it on the ice box to look at a follow i want to lose weight not gain lose weight not gain

Comment

• Hugemidget
            • May 2007

Originally posted by matbla
            nort funny at all i was looking for help to lose weight not gain thank you i now some one will help me i thank from matt blake
            I gave you a diet guideline to go by. I stated you could alternate foods in there. ie dont want chicken have fish. Dont want potato, have brown bread.. unfortunately for you, that isn't good enough. what more do you want?? If your weight from that plan goes up, decrease the calories slightly, if it starts to go down, well, run with it
            POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• matbla

i was wounder ign if you put it in a menu like i askeked like monday for brekfast eat and lunch eat and dinner eat and so on and do it for tuesday and wedensday thursday friday saturday sunday and so on if you do it i will love you to death from matt blake

Comment

• Irish420
                • Jan 2008

dude if you want a menu go to weight watchers......otherwise, the info that is already up is definately enough to get you going....its up to you to decide what you want to eat daily....but like I said yesterday....stick to what Hm has set up for you using the differnt foods that I suggested to you.....that way its not the same day in day out

Comment

• matbla

i cannot aford weight watcher but it is a good idea

Comment

• matbla

diet menu for me

Comment

• DADAWG
                      Vet
                      • May 2004

ATTENTION

matt is a good guy there wont be ANY negative comments made to him .
                      IS THAT UNDERSTOOD
                      NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• matbla

i need a little guidiens sometime
                        i have lots of trouble picking for a list that
                        is why i am asking for a menu so i know i can only eat this
                        thanks dadawg for covering for me you the best
                        i need the help that why i am asking i do not drink and do drugs so i eat i want some help in a menu form like i asked
                        besacue i know a list will confuse me thanksa agan dadawg for the help your the best
                        from a some what happy board member that need a little guidines some times from matt blake
                        Attached Files

Comment

• matbla

i have not said anything bad about anyone here
                          i am a fun guy that need a little guidenss sometimes
                          o.k lets keep the board clean and fun i like it here and i would not hurt anyone feeling at all
                          o.k from matt blake

Comment

• Scotsmark
                            VET
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DADAWG
                            ATTENTION

matt is a good guy there wont be ANY negative comments made to him .
                            IS THAT UNDERSTOOD
                            Seems like you know Matt, can you help him out with his diet plan?
                            I think what Hugemidget did was a good meal plan but he's being dissed for it, no disrespect to anyone here but when guys post up advice it's from a good natured perspective. We're not here to spoon feed anyone.

Comment

• Mick-G
                              VET
                              • Jan 2005

Mat, don't know your age, but i am almost 49 and what you really have to do instead of looking for a "diet" is to take a good look at your local grocery store, and see what is processed and what foods arent. What i look for in my diet is chicken (baked or boiled), fish (baked or broiled), I don't eat meat much, but if you do very lean cuts only. Eggs and whites. Raw or cooked vegies, you can use a light margarine on it with salt or pepper to taste, yams, wild rice, pasta as a side dish, but little cholesteol or fats, oatmeal and a shake, with a good whole grain cereal for breakfast, fruits and orange juice. Main things i try to avoid are simple sugars (i avoid deserts unless they are sugar free and only drink diet sugar free pop, which i don't normally drink), and avoid salt and sat/trans fats. Main supplements i take is a multi-vit, extra vitamin C, 1200mg fish oil, saw palmetto for prostate health, red yeast rice to help lower cholesterol, extra zinc. I will also use an isolate whey protein to supplement my protein intake for the day (usually i drink a pre-workout and one at night or pwo. These are the guidelines i use to plan my diet. You don't really need a menu if you use this and eat at least 3-4 meals a day. Imo, it is not necessay to eat 5-6 meals if you are not a bodybuilder or are not in competition. Also, you really have to (and i cant stress enough) ADD cardio to your lifestyle. Im talking at least 5 days a wk and 35-45 mins with a basic weight training schedule. You don't have to be a bber to keep in shape, but if you are 40 or older you really need to implement this as your metabolism is slowing down. Trt tho, i agree can help if you are low in testosterone, but i would have it checked b4 so you have an indicator as to if you are low and if so how low you are. Just use the guidelines above, and you can basically make your own diet.

Comment

Working...