• Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

awesome nails

Comment

• goin4275
      VET
      • Jan 2007

ha i remember when i got Funnyboners title changed to the "intense virgin" he got me back by getting Golfer to change my user name to "going42dicksinmyass" .. LMAO i had to sign in lke that for a week
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• IRON37

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
        rofl!!!!Meltdown indeed...I own you , youre so mad right now and I love it..it;s called I control you ,Tiny.. so i have an ugly and blocky waist/?? epic desperation hahahhahahaah ..that'd be like calling you muscular and hansome.. Fuck , at least im getting paid for my blocky waist and ugly face,,, You have that down syndrome face and the body of an anorexic middle schooler ..we can post pics but i doubt you'll have the balls to go against me....You did a show and looked terrible..I know tennis players that are buffer than u ....sad that youre 24 and you;ll never get out of that shithole ranch you live in or is it your parents basement?
        So I guess in your world "I own you" is short for saying "Im too damn stupid to come up with better insults"? Desperate indeed. You get payed for your blocky waist and gorilla face, good job. Too bad nobody outside of this board would know who the hell you were if I was to bring up your name. At least you have a little fanclub here to support all of your delusions of fame or whatever you seem to think you have. Im glad that you know buff tennis players too, I almost thought I was talking to a 13 year old drama queen. Let me guess your one of those people that says THATS SCANDALOUS about everything too? I moved by the way, some of us cant live off of daddies money our whole life.

Im just having fun with Tiny. ..50 bucks he will go away for 5 months after today like he always does.
        50 bucks? I call bluff on you even knowing how to count past 25. lol Im not going anywhere. Its too entertaining watching you try to make a coherent sentence..........and you spelled handsome wrong

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

LOLOLOLOL!!!..!!! Who cares who I am..the fact that i do this for fun and get paid for it is great..you're just a jealous bony kid who looks like shit and always will regarless of what you do..you should feel flatered that im taking the time to talk to such ghost, a nobody like yourself....btw, I'm not trying to insult you, Tiny. I pitty little boys with mental issues that depend on MEDS to make it through the day. Take your Prozac ,,it's 3:20 pm..

I was probably making more money on my own at 19 than you ever will. Post a pic and own my blocky waist,,I dare you,Tiny tears.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Guys take it off THIS thread...this thread was about GOOD times...fuck da dumb shit.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

he comes back every 4 months and jumps on my dick...I love this tiny fag on Prozac.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                Guys take it off THIS thread...this thread was about GOOD times...fuck da dumb shit.
                you know what ..for the sake of the board and his mental state im gonna stop..IRON37 ,welcome back and all i said about you was pure internet shit talk ..dont take me seriously

Comment

• IRON37

LOLOLOLOL!!!..!!! Who cares who I am..the fact that i do this for fun and get paid for it is great..you're just a jealous bony kid who looks like shit and always will regarless of what you do..you should feel flatered that im taking the time to talk to such ghost, a nobody like yourself....btw, I'm not trying to insult you, Tiny. I pitty little boys with mental issues that depend on MEDS to make it through the day. Take your Prozac ,,it's 3:20 pm..

I was probably making more money on my own at 19 than you ever will. Post a pic and own my blocky waist,,I dare you,Tiny tears.
                  yaaawn again.. more delusions of people being flattered by talking to a monkey with a keyboard. And speaking of meds, arent you on gh t3 and clen right now? So by your own judgement you pitty yourself? LOL. Sad sad sad. Not even considering all the other members here you insult that take meds. Classy guy you are.. eh I guess people say dumb things when theyre getting blasted with painful truth.

he comes back every 4 months and jumps on my dick...I love this tiny fag on Prozac.
                  You owe me 50 bucks, it was 6 months. I was minding my own business until you started bitching.. again.
                  and how can we forget IRON37's huge meltdowns..he gets extremely mad at internet nonsense and goes offline for 4-6 months then returns when his Prozac orders arrived.
                  you know what ..for the sake of the board and his mental state im gonna stop..IRON37 ,welcome back and all i said about you was pure internet shit talk ..dont take me seriously
                  fuck you. Nobody in your life takes you seriously.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by DRveejay11
                    LOL...one woulda had to been here LONGGG ago to understand that one eh doc?lol Taco and his Ralph avi, Tacos long awaited 1st cycle, Hugemiller always fucking with his shit, etc.

Comment

• Thate
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

lol taco still walks like that!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

What about TheMindOfRoss?lol Remember him? Nigga first came around at IT bakc in like '04 preaching his var/dbol cycles are best ever...posting his fruity little pics of sliced abs and lil 17 inch pipes.lol He got flamed relentlessly in a 20 page thread over in the AB section. He was good at keeping it going as he did TALK rather educated.lol I thought it was BSD for sure playing a joke haha! Then he got banned as the mods was tired of his preachings...he left and came back around 3 years later preaching the same shit...only to be banned again.lmao

Comment

• Thate
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2007

yea that is nose.

He started selling a testosterone booster that he claimed made your dick bigger lol. Eventually he started his own board and left.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Thate

He started selling a testosterone booster that he claimed made your dick bigger lol.
                            LOL thats just wrong! Coz I remember he actually DID influence alot of n00bs at IT as he talked smooth and SEEMED like he knew wat was up. I bet many dumbasses actually bought that shit form him!lol

Comment

• Thate
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2007

i know jr did lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Thate
                                i know jr did lol
                                LMAO the cheetah needs his prey!

Comment

Working...