Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 12-10-2020, 01:24 PM   #16
Bakagan

Bakagan is on a distinguished road
Bundan dərhal sonra aylıq abunə haqqını ödədim mostbet indir (daha yaxşı qiymət olduğu üçün) və indiyə qədər daha 4 məsləhət aldım, bütün uduşlar... Sizi ayın sonuna qədər nə baş verəcəyi ilə bağlı məlumatlandıracağam. İndiyə qədər mən çox razıyam və səmimi olaraq bu saytı hər kəsə tövsiyə edərdim.
Bakagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 09:02 AM   #17
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Hello there backagain. Do I know you under a different name? I wasn't asking for advice. I know my body better than anyone including the doctor. and I'm very stubborn and set in my ways. I was just venting more than anything. I needed someone to talk to. I said what I said, got it out of my system and into the open. And it felt better just getting it out. Like I said, I can't have any continuing conversations with my wife because she doesn't remember one day from the next, or even one hour from the next.
It's good to have you back again. Lol.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 06:17 PM   #18
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I have been wondering how you are doing Ruff. It is funny how after a time you feel like your really know someone on a forum. A kinship and even a friendship I guess. I have only met a handful of Brothers from the boards over the years. I don't attend show anymore so I seldom get a chance.

Are you seeing improvement in stamina or strength? How is the treatment going? Have you been starting to be able to dig your way out financially?

How is the new lifestyle? Is is working? Are you happy?

It seems very suddenly my strength has gone to crap too. I have been TRT for a some time now and then I went on a 3 week hunting trip and was completely off. I was hunting walking 10 to 15 miles a day in CRP. It was kicking my ass. I thankfully found some Var and Halo tabs in my shaving and travel kit. It helped a LOT the last week and I jumped 4 lbs. Up to a whopping 184.

Now I am in a crossroads. Do I let size and strength go and stick with trt? The gym in our small town is gonna bite the dust from Covid and it looks like my choice is to buy it and keep in open or spend the winter working out in a cargo bin with free weights and a heater. I am not sure I want that hassle and new job.

I really want to do "just one more cycle" like I said about 5 cycles ago. We are sick folks, I know.

Be well Brother, keep us in updates.

Did you get you insurance coverage back yet?