Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

The Ol’ Switcheroo...

I’ll just put it out there, the only “Doctor” I ever trusted was Dr VeeJay, (Kudos), but to all the rest, hmmm, let me spare you the stories. Lest be said, it should come as no surprise I got the call last week from the Surgeon’s office, “This is so-n-so at Surgical blah-blah-blah, calling to inform you Dr Hoo-Hoo has a detached retina (equative to the-dog-ate-my-homework?) and can’t do the surgery until boo-d-boo but thinks it’s too critical to wait that long because a-body-du-boo-boo! He recommends this neeeww surgeon (yeesh) do it because bada-bada-bing-bing! I said, “I’ll call you tomorrow!” I spend the afternoon at the river, hmmm. So the Doctor with 30 years experience can’t or doesn’t want to do it! Of course my mind went, you know, and the water flowed. The next day I got a call from the doctor; a young female five year surgical experience and actually it was quite pleasant. She spoke to me like a knowledgeable person in biology and physiology; which I am and I told her how much I appreciated that. We decided to keep the same surgical date 1/19, but her methods were different as she had learned the new way, so instead of cutting me from my bellybutton to my pelvic bone (which I was not thrilled about at all) she’s only going to make a small incision to put the camera through and another 2” incision for tools and to remove tissue. Less invasive and lower risk of infection. I actually felt better after speaking with her. Last Note: I do not want anyone else’s blood in my system and I wanted to ensure that my red blood cell count was high prior to the procedure, so I did what I thought was the sensible thing. For the last 21 days, every third day I took an amp of sustenon mixed with 1cc of Primobolan plus took 25mg anavar and 25mg winstrol each day; tabs. I feel good, fuck it, after all, I didn’t study bio-chemistry for 40 years, and practiced it, to go into this battle not strong, resilient and with a fighters attitude to win no holds barred. Maybe recoup with a month just South of Tampa Bay at my brother’s second home! Here we go! Pink Floyd songs in my head, and hopefully ten Toes-in-the-Sand!
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Good luck buddy, personally I would rather have the younger doctor with up to date methods working on me.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

Hope it all works out. Be glad its not in your bladder. They went down my pee hole to remove my tumor.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• rocco-x
        Vet
        • Feb 2009

Always go with your gut feeling...if she made you feel assured and positive about this procedure then go with it. I'm praying for a speedy, healthy, smooth recovery brother. As always keep us informed.

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by liftsiron
          Good luck buddy, personally I would rather have the younger doctor with up to date methods working on me.
          Agreed. Medicine is a completely different animal in 30 years.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

Working...