Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-23-2015, 06:43 PM   #76
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thate View Post
is taco's account dead? he can no longer login.....
I know with the recent server changeover here, some threads from the past several days are gone. Perhaps it affected users who recently joined also - I just let Lifts know about it.

Taco probably be like WTF I'm banned already haha!
Old 09-23-2015, 07:22 PM   #77
USNCTT
VET

USNCTT is a jewel in the roughUSNCTT is a jewel in the roughUSNCTT is a jewel in the rough
Yes, with the change to the new server we lost some threads and some accounts so those users will have to re-register
USNCTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 01:25 AM   #78
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
ya i lost like 30 threads........
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:32 AM   #79
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
I know with the recent server changeover here, some threads from the past several days are gone. Perhaps it affected users who recently joined also - I just let Lifts know about it.

Taco probably be like WTF I'm banned already haha!
yea he said fuck it
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:29 PM   #80
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thate View Post
yea he said fuck it
Man that sucks! All the years we wanted to get him back on board, and he gets hit by a very RARE event (host change) that had a few small glitches with it - just such bad timing. Next time you talk to him, tell him what the deal was - he's a tech-head himself so he should understand.
Old 07-20-2022, 01:40 AM   #81
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Only the old timers at IT & A-E will get it. For those that weren't around back then, here's what ya gotta know:

There was a regular member named JrMafia. He was a young Italian dude from Brooklyn as name might suggest. Soooo, it was a day or 2 after Xmas (sometime between 2004 to 2007 - long ago hell I forget exactly). He starts a thread about his new "Watch" that his girl friend got him for Xmas. He posts some pics too. A couple people replied saying like "cool watch" blah blah. Apparently, that wasn't good enough for JrMafia - he continued to post more and more about his watch, going into details of all it's elaborate features and whatnot. Posted more pics. Nothing - no replies. He continued on and on.LOL A couple guys posted "Enough with the watch dude". Jr got pissed and told them they are just jealous haha. Eventually it turned into like a 10 page thread of him defending his watch.LOL Hence, the creation of the "The Watch" about 15-18 years ago.

p.s - I found the old flash file while digging thru cobwebs & converted to video format. Gotta have volume up to hear or totally worthless. YT will prolly kill the audio soon bcoz of copyright shit due to the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSUm_eBoMo

Last edited by Dawgpound_Hank; 07-20-2022 at 02:12 AM..
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 01:06 PM   #82
1bigun11

1bigun11 will become famous soon enough
That's a funny video. Thanks for the laugh!
1bigun11 is offline   Reply With Quote