Hardestgainer-Beating Genetics

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hardestgainer

Hardestgainer-Beating Genetics

Well im going to tell you a little bit about me. Im 17 years old. I'v been very athletic all my life. I used to play on one of the top soccer teams in the country. And Im now getting back into soccer. When I was 13 I was about 5'2 115lb. My things were around 22' and my calves were at 15'. I was a pretty well fit kid. Then I suffered a heartbreaking injusry that required me to have knee surgery. The surgery went pretty well, but I continued to stay in the hospital because I was diagnosed with Muscle Atrophy. That means my muscles started wasting away. I became a tiny boy. I fought it and no longer have this disease. I still continue to have knee problems though and get pains whenever I squat. I turned 17 July 5th. In June I had managed to get back up to 135lbs. but then I got strep throat and went all the way back down to 120lbs because of it. But now I plan on getting "buff" I know a lot about supplements and how to use them correctly. Staring next week I will be starting a new HIT workout. it will be a full body workout 3 days a week. I am obviously bulking, and im not going to stop bulking until i gain 50 lbs. Most of this will be muscle because Im going to stick to a clean diet, and will only have a cheat meal once about every two weeks. I did use some supplements to get back to 135lbs, I used Whey and rcreatine. I now have a new stack that I will be using to help further my gains (listed at bottom). And yes, I know I need to stay well hydrated, ill be consuming 1.5-2 gallons of water a day. Im moving to a new school and will only have two classes starting August 7th, and a gym membership to a new gym. So once school starts I will have pretty much all my time to dedicate myself to my training, due to a lack of friends, but I will also be going the competitive soccer team so I fell that might cause me to lose my gains so I might reconsider starting soccer for another year.

Some stats about me:
    Forearms: 9.5'
    Biceps: 11'
    Thigs (upper): 18'
    Calves: 12'

Workout (everything 1 set, 8-10 reps, to muscle failure):
    Leg Curl
    Leg Extention
    Overhead Press
    Pullover
    Benchpress
    Bicep Curl
    Wrist Curl
    Trunk Curl (Crunches)

Soon when I start going to the new gym I will start squating again. Im trying to rest my knees for now.

Stack:
    Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude
    Controlled Labs GylcerGrow
    ON 100% Whey Protein
    Multi

P.S. next monday im going to weigh myself and have my bf% checked
  • Q-BaLL
    VET
    • Apr 2004

add msm to that list of supps...

whats your diet look like????

Comment

• Q-BaLL
      VET
      • Apr 2004

one more thing i really think you should add in deadlifts....it will help you put on size...

Comment

• hardestgainer

Ya I thought about it and decided to add deadlifts. as for my diet its gonna be around 45/40/15 (protein/carbs/fat)

Can you give me a link to msm? I dont know what your talking about.

Comment

• Heywood Jablomy

Here ya go. This should help.

Shop our wide selection of supplements including protein powder, pre workout, vitamins, BCAAs, and more with free shipping on qualified orders!

Comment

• Matt76
            • May 2007

are you going to keep rotating your exercises every 2weeks or so?? Also I think I could point you to a better routine, by just saying go check out westside for skinny bastards. I know a good routine when I see one and I like that one. If anything I might cut back on some of the stuff to failure, but that is it

Comment

• hardestgainer

Ya I was going to be rotating the exercises, and ill check out what you said

Comment

• hardestgainer

well yesterday was pretty much horrible. I think maybe the fact that me and my gf had a big fight last night might have contributed. I didnt get much sleep. Then for my mourning proteing shake I only drank about half of it, and I was forcing it down, but the eggs and bread were fine. Then when I took the Green MAG I almost threw up from it, I dont know why because I tasted the powder and liked it so I dont get it and as for the GylcerGrow.....it was pretty much impossible for me to get it down. I cant chase it down like others can. I gave 110% in my workout though because I was so pissed that the day had been going so horrible. I made up for it with a post-workout protein shake and followed it with a big chicken breast. But i didnt get to eat anything else for awhile. So in the end I tried to turn it aroung and hope it is ok.

Im really sore from the workout. My back and shoulder kill.

Comment

Working...