Clear All
  • ninobambino
    • Jan 2005

Glad to hear. Much appreciated.

Comment

• goin4275
      VET
      • Jan 2007

hey ram you say changing your body.. you mean fatloss ? what other effects have you seen from gh any benefits in the gym?.... how long until you noticed it taking effect now that youv been on for 4 months?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• ram71
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by goin4275
        hey ram you say changing your body.. you mean fatloss ? what other effects have you seen from gh any benefits in the gym?.... how long until you noticed it taking effect now that youv been on for 4 months?
        Well, there is the fat loss first. But most of all the lean mass that I put on while bulking with very little fat added. I feel much stronger in the gym and I noticed the effects of gh with in a month of starting. I can't complain about the sex drive that also shot up.

Comment

• cowboytroy

ive been on about 3 months now and i'm really starting to take notice now. Over the holidays i had several family members ask me if i was loosing weight cause my mid section was looking alot smaller than it use too. I'm doing 3 ius a day, 7 days a week and feeling no numbness. I do have aches alot. I was told that is one of the sides and they should go away. I'm 40 and plan to do a cycle for a complete year, then we'll see what happens after that.

Comment

• ram71
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by DRveejay11
            Good stuff.

Ram:

1) How about your face/skin tone? Any discernable difference?
            2) Seep Quality improved?
            3) Any lethargy?

You taking your doses first thing in the morning?
            1) My face/skin tone has tighten up looking younger......LOL
            2) Sleep quality has stayed the same
            3) No lethargy, always feeling pretty good all day even after working 12 hr days for the last 7 months in the desert.

I split up my shot 2.5iu morn 2.5iu mid-afternoon

Comment

• black7
              Vet
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by cowboytroy
              ive been on about 3 months now and i'm really starting to take notice now. Over the holidays i had several family members ask me if i was loosing weight cause my mid section was looking alot smaller than it use too. I'm doing 3 ius a day, 7 days a week and feeling no numbness. I do have aches alot. I was told that is one of the sides and they should go away. I'm 40 and plan to do a cycle for a complete year, then we'll see what happens after that.
              I thought GH made your gut swell
              Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• ram71
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by black7
                It didn't happen to me.

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by DRveejay11
                  GH GUT is more of an idividual response based on a myriad of factors from which GH-gut environment "can" occur: doses, longevity at certain doses, and a combination of dietary habits, insulin use and if one develops an insulin resistant/glucose intolerance to the GH.

Typically, as long as diet is within acceptable healthy macro ranges, I would speculate that < 4 IU's/day, GH gut will not occur.
                  Solid post... I have always read that it usually only happens with very high doses(10+) as well

Comment

• cowboytroy

its actually made mine shrink. A major plus....

Comment

• Bubba

Originally posted by black7
                      I didn't get this either. Just definition I haven't been able to achieve in the past. I am running a low dose that lifts recommended on another thread.

Comment

• Bubba

My hands are numb and tingle at night and first thing in the morning though. Actually kinda sucks. Hope it goes away after I'm off.

Comment

• ram71
                          • Feb 2008

I decided to go with 2iu per day. I started dieting this week along with my clen. I weighed myself and I've already dropped 5lb

Comment

Working...