Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaysteele

Peptide question. Suffering here.

Okay,

I am new to this forum but you can say I have put my time in for the community and have a new name, do nothing illegal, just have a question.

I was on 4iu a day of HGH from the Pharmacy for 4 years because my IGF was 120. It got up to about 135 although I admit the 6 on, 1 off schedule was a bit to keep up with and I slacked here and there.

So now the Dr gets shut down and after a year or so of being off HGH my IGF is 90 or so. And not coming back. The fact is getting another script is proving damn near impossible because Clinics are being targetted for this sort of thing, even when the patient is clinically low.

I did not notice much from the HGH, but that said, I am 5'9" and 300 lbs and used other things with it so who knows. It certainly makes me laugh when people go on HGH and within a month have grown like crazy. I also, years ago, took 28 iu a day for several years and then took a break that I did not ask for if you catch my drift.

So, I understand now that GHRH6 at 100mcg a day and Sermorelin at 100mcg a day is the recommended dose.

Question is, what dose of HGH will this elicit similar effects to? One individual who competes and you would all know of told me that .125 mcg of GHRH/P-6 equals 1 IU of HGH, but I dont know if I believe it. For one, I am reading different stuff on the boards now, and for two, he is kind of an idiot.

Is there an answer? Total IGF for mice or people using GHRH and GHRP-6 or -2 (either alone or together) *must* have been studied alongside mice or people and their total IGF-1 while taking exogenous HGH. There must be some correlation such as .125 mcg of GHRP-6 has the same effect on the human total IGF levels as 2.27 iu of GH, but I do not see anything clear and hope to get someone on this board (a nice, low profile board AFAIK) who can answer and might have a background in biochemistry or a PubMed reference?

PM me if you like. If need be I have references but you have better have been around for 10 years or so before you can hope to know any of them... I am also very well aware that HCG looks like MTII looks like GHGH looks like any white lyophilized powder and a good pointer to a good place would be helpful. I have too much to lose. The economy hit my industry hard.

Again, thanks in advance. I understand all responses are theoretical in nature. Just suffering here, and since Drs are so scared, I was wondering what I could do - in theory - if I continue to strike out and was someone who did this type of thing which I probably am not anymore, of course.

Thanks,

JS
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I honestly don't know what the comparison would be? Another popular peptide is cjc1295. Wikipedia has a very good read on it.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...