Avoid Hushmail, Safe-mail, and Cyber-rights!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dinitro

Avoid Hushmail, Safe-mail, and Cyber-rights!

Just a reminder...

Hushmail (which also owns cyber-rights) backstabbed hundreds of its users by allowing LE to use an undisclosed "back door" into accounts, and turned over 12 CD's of messages before Raw Deal. This does not affect me personally because I've never bought, sold, or used any gear whatsoever, but I had friends on other forums who I lost to raw deal. If you use either of these, you are NOT using a safe form of email. Hushmail and GreenDot payment systems are the two biggest contributors to the Raw Deal issue.

Safe-mail is so UNsafe I wonder why people use it. Hell, they don't even hide this--right when you sign up, they put it in the TOS that they will access your accounts without your knowledge at any time, in order to assist LE. So in what dreamworld is that any safer that hotmail??

If I could make a suggestion, please check XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. It's everything we need.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-01-2008, 07:24 PM.
  • Jester
    VET
    • May 2004

pwn3d

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Nice job VJ

Comment

• mnm
        • Jan 2008

Seems they are located in Israel. Big Plus...

And anyone who knows a thing or two about the internet and computers can easily get their hands on a SSH VPN client. They are offered for a very small fee throughout the world. Which will allow you to conceal your true IP address.

(there are some free ones out there aswell)

That in combination with good encryption used on both ends of the communique results in a near fool-proof situation for secure exchange of information.

Comment

• AllSwoledUp

ownage

Comment

• rippedfreak
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

i didnt even see this shit..this is rediculous

Comment

• Dinitro

Originally posted by DRveejay11
              Nice plug. Shame it's erroneous

Dear Potential User,
              SAFe-mail Ltd. is pleased to offer you the use of our SAFe-mail e-mail system. You may use SAFe-mail in ANY legal way for your personal, business or other needs. SAFe-mail Ltd. may terminate your access to SAFe-mail upon violation of our terms. Our terms for using the system are set out below. By registering with us, a step that is necessary to gain access to the system, you indicate your agreement to these terms. Please read them carefully.

USE: SAFe-mail Ltd. grants you a right to use the SAFe-mail system to send and receive e-mail, on the terms stated here. This is a license to use the system. There is no fee for this license.

OUR RIGHTS: All rights, title, and interest in the SAFe-mail system, including related copyrights, trademark and other intellectual property rights, belong to SAFe-mail Ltd. This agreement confers no license or right, expressly, by implication, or otherwise, other than the licensed right of use.

PRIVACY: SAFe-mail Ltd. will not disclose information about you or your use of the SAFe-mail system, unless SAFe-mail believes that such action is necessary to comply with its legal requirements or process; enforce these terms; or protect the interests of SAFe-mail Ltd., its members or others. You agree that SAFe-mail may access your account, including its contents, for these reasons or for service or technical reasons. Please note that your Internet Protocol address is transmitted with each message sent from your account.

NO REPRESENTATIONS: The SAFe-mail e-mail system is provided "as is," without any warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied. We do not promise that the SAFe-mail system will be uninterrupted, impenetrable, problem or virus-free. SAFe-mail Ltd. is not responsible for user generated content.

NO DAMAGES: In no event will we be liable to you or any third party for damages of any kind arising out of this agreement, or the use, inability to use, or termination of access to SAFe-mail, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes with respect to problems in sending or receiving, storage, or unauthorized access to or alteration of, transmissions or data. You agree that your sole remedy for any damage, is to discontinue using the SAFe-mail system.

LIMITS AND LAW: You may not use SAFe-mail in a way that is threatening, harmful, or invasive of the rights of other; for spamming, chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail, unsolicited advertising or bulk e-mail; or otherwise in a way that is damaging, offensive, or that creates a nuisance. Disguising the origin of transmitted content is prohibited. You agree to abide by all laws and regulations applicable to this agreement and use of the e-mail system. This agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Israel and Israel's courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute related to the system or this agreement.

ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Use of SAFe-mail is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance, without modification, of these terms. You may not sublicense or otherwise provide to any third party, the right granted in this license. This agreement does not entitle you to support or service, updates or future versions, or other SAFe-mail Ltd. products. SAFe-mail Ltd., may terminate your access to SAFe-mail at any time, without notice, for any reason. If you violate these terms, your right to use the e-mail system terminates automatically, and this is in addition to any other remedies available to us.

ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This is the complete agreement between us and it supersedes any information or representations you received relating to the SAFe-mail system. All rights not specifically granted to you under this agreement, are reserved by SAFe-mail Ltd.

Signed,

SAFe-mail Ltd.
              * SAFe-mail is a trademark of SAFe-mail Ltd.

Gee, that seems to confirm EXACTLY what I said. It says right there that Safe-mail WILL access accounts at any time to comply with legal obligations, and they will transmit your IP address (*Granted, some smart users would use a VPN or proxy, but that only masks IP--it doesn't prevent messages from being leaked by S-M if they decide to). It's right there in the portion DRVJ pasted in, under the "Privacy" section.

I'm trying to provide PROTECTIVE information for you guys.

Comment

• Rajincajun
                Vet
                • May 2007

I said it once I'll say it again "No mail is safe Period" It does not matter what you use, it is or can be monitored by LE. The servers can even be in a diffrent country. Any mail sent SMTP is just that, Simple Mail Transfer Protocal. Even if it is encrypted it is very easly un-encrypted with simple tools. I myself have (being the work I do) got copies of mail as it moves from system to system you just have to have the right tool.

You are never safe with any mail system. People think they are safe with using the internet but if people only knew how much is monitored you would fall over.
                48? It's only the beginning.
                In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• Raw Lifter

Comment

• Mick-G
                    VET
                    • Jan 2005

Eh..i don't worry about it, lol! You figure you may do 1 trans in what.. every 3-4months, some less. What in hell are the chances of them nabbing one friggen person for such small amounts? They arent after the small guys, their looking for much larger amounts and consistancy. Its like throwing a penny in with a million others. Whats the chances of someone picking out yours with all them. Im not worried, and if you are, then you shouldn't be in this game.

Comment

• Raw Lifter

Originally posted by DRveejay11
                      What's up RL -how are ya.

Where's did you get that info? It's an EXACT duplicate of a post of mine from the MOD forum word for word.

PM

Comment

• Deacon
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2005

so how did Doc V's post get out of the MOD section?
                        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Raw Lifter

Originally posted by Deacon
                          so how did Doc V's post get out of the MOD section?
                          It wasn't his post, nor did it get out of "the mod section" pm him! or would you rather discuss this in the open??

Comment

• DrDavidBanner

So are there any secure emails that are more secure then others?

Comment

• Rajincajun
                              Vet
                              • May 2007

Nope not anymore. your just as well off as using the big e-mail providers. You might even have a little more security because there is so much e-mail that goes in and out of say the likes of Yahoo, Google, MSN it would be very hard to monitor the flow. Now with Cyber rights and Safe mail there is no where near the amount of traffic so it's much easer to catch something.
                              48? It's only the beginning.
                              In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

Working...