ghrp-6 reconstituted the same as GH

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gmann

ghrp-6 reconstituted the same as GH

I am new to this peptide and was wondering could I follow the instructions for reconstituting GH or is it different? Thanks for any help
  • Bobaslaw

Originally posted by gmann
    I am new to this peptide and was wondering could I follow the instructions for reconstituting GH or is it different? Thanks for any help
    Reconstitute with BW (Bacteriostatic Water).

Pretty much all peptides will be reconned with BW (ghrp/hex, cjc, frag, pegMGF). The only exception being IGF which requires .6% (100mM)AA for proper pH to avoid degradation during storage.

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Bobaslaw
      Yep, just use bw.

BTW I was very impressed with GHRP6.

Comment

• gmann

Originally posted by Bobaslaw

Pretty much all peptides will be reconned with BW (ghrp/hex, cjc, frag, pegMGF). The only exception being IGF which requires .6% (100mM)AA for proper pH to avoid degradation during storage.
        Yeah I am familiar with IGF. Not Ghrp though so this is much appreciated. I also found this by The Game. If this has been posted before I apologize. Just thought it might help others if they are having questions as I was:

Complete Idiots guide to reconstitution of Peptides
        For IGF you use an acetic acid solution. If one was not made available to you you can make the solution using 7 parts distilled water and 1 part vinegar from the grocery store. You must filter this through a sterile syring filter before use however.

For MGF use Bacteriostatic Water BW.

For HGH Fragments and GHRP's also use BW.

When reconstituting you are going to add the liquid to th vial containing the powder is a slow controled manner with the vial tilted so that the liquid trickles out of the needles and rolls down the side of the vial. Do not squirt it directly into the peptide b/c this may damage it.

How do you know how much to use?
        Well you need to know how much is in the vial and how much you wnat your dose to be. I like to make mine so that the dosage comes out to being an even 10IU so its easy to measure accurately.

You will need insulin syringes with IU (internatioal units) measurements.
        and IU is 1/100 of a mL or a 100,000 of a Liter. This is a measurement of volume.

You peptide will be labeled in mcg. (micrograms) which is 1/1000 of a mg or 1 millionth of a gram.

Your vial will likely have either 1 or 2 mg of peptide inside thats 1000-2000 mcg.

Say you have a 1mg vial and you add 1ML you get
        1000mcg/1mL: 10 mcg per IU
        and so on if you add more.
        1000mcg/2mL: 5.0 mcg per IU
        1000mcg/3mL: 3.3 mcg per IU
        1000mcg/4mL: 2.5 mcg per IU

if you have a 2mg vial simply multiply these number by 2
        2000mcg/1mL: 20 mcg per IU

Now you are not going to be able to accurately measure 1 IU. I'd say 5 IU is the smallest measurement I would reccomend and 10IU is even easier to measure. So lets look at these dilutions for 5 and 10 IUs
        1000mcg/1mL: 100 mcg per 10IU
        1000mcg/2mL: 50 mcg per 10IU
        1000mcg/3mL: 33.3 mcg per 10IU
        1000mcg/4mL: 25 mcg per 10IU

Or
        1000mcg/1mL: 50 mcg per IU
        1000mcg/2mL: 25 mcg per IU
        1000mcg/3mL: 16.6 mcg per IU
        1000mcg/4mL: 12.5 mcg per IU

Once again if you are using a 2mg vial just multiply these numbers by 2.

Comment

• gmann

Originally posted by Thate
          Yep, just use bw.

BTW I was very impressed with GHRP6.
          Thanks for the help. I am hoping to be equally impressed.

Comment

• powerhouse7

This is an old post but just curious if anyone has had any recent positive or negative comments with ghrp6.

Thanks

Comment

• Azazello

I just began learning about these peptides; they seem quite interesting. I need to ask you guys if you think that they would be safe for use for a 19 year old. I would mainly not be using them for weightlifting purposes (although they would certainly help my lifting), but more for general health/energy/well being, and possibly even a growth in height.
              As far as I can tell, they are not STEROIDAL in nature (i.e., not actual hormones), so they can't cause your body's glands to underproduce hormones once you have stopped their exogenous use. On the contrary, if people use them for PCT, to JUMP START growth hormone production, they definitely don't seem bad.
              Of course, I don't want to mess up my endocrine, and this is just the way I understand it. Any of you more experienced users of peptides care to give an opinion? Any other younger lifters tried these? If so, how did you react to them? Is everything still "as it should be" when you stop using them? (like normal production of hormones, no estrogen sides, etc.)

Comment

Working...