• Valkyrie
    • Oct 2008

JR this Halloween

Comment

• JrMaFia
      BANNED for being a JETS fan
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by USNCTT
      I think he has the Hells Angels confused with the Guardian Angels that run around NY helpin ppl lol. Hells Angels not only traffic drugs but they also traffic in weapons and launder money. There are DEA agents who spend years UC in the organization to bring them down. Damn I wish I could live in Jrs would lol. Ignorance truely is bliss.
      then how come the government cannot win a rico case against the angels?
      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
      Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
      Cassidy: Crue!
      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
      Cassidy: Def Lep!
      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
      Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Lokedogg
        Vet
        • Jan 2008

Lotta wannabe sidewalk commando activity going down in this thread. Pix being tossed up to lead people to believe things may be ways they're probably not. really getting hard to keep silent....

Comment

• black7
          Vet
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Lokedogg
          Lotta wannabe sidewalk commando activity going down in this thread. Pix being tossed up to lead people to believe things may be ways they're probably not. really getting hard to keep silent....
          lol...
          Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• goin4275
            VET
            • Jan 2007

opcorn:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• USNCTT
              VET
              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by JrMaFia
              then how come the government cannot win a rico case against the angels?
              Wtf are you talking about? If you google dea hells angels case you will come up with a ton of shit.....here is a little reading jr

Yep just a group of dudes who all get together and ride their bikes huh lol.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                • Oct 2007

these are individual cases none of them are rico. Rico is raceteeering in organization basically it means u are part of a criminal enterprise
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Coincidence..............

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• USNCTT
                      VET
                      • Aug 2006

these are individual cases none of them are rico. Rico is raceteeering in organization basically it means u are part of a criminal enterprise
                      Really, no raketerring convinctions huh? Oh well I guess you have me there.....Oh wait a minute

Comment

• JrMaFia
                        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by USNCTT
                        Really, no raketerring convinctions huh? Oh well I guess you have me there.....Oh wait a minute

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19177938/
                        those stories are made up

Comment

• USNCTT
                          VET
                          • Aug 2006

those stories are made up
                          LMFAO. Did all that hair gel finally seep down in to your brain? LoL im just messin with ya Jr.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                            • Oct 2007

dude my old lady is going to be pissed

Comment

• JrMaFia
                              • Oct 2007

Hells Angels Motorcycle Club
                              In 1979, the United States federal government went after Sonny Barger and several members and associates of the Oakland chapter of the Hells Angels using RICO. In United States v. Barger, the prosecution team attempted to demonstrate a pattern of behavior to convict Barger and other members of the club of RICO offenses related to guns and illegal drugs. The jury acquitted Barger on the RICO charges with a hung jury on the predicate acts: "There was no proof it was part of club policy, and as much as they tried, the government could not come up with any incriminating minutes from any of our meetings mentioning drugs and guns".[6][7].

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Hells Angels Motorcycle Club
                                In 1979, the United States federal government went after Sonny Barger and several members and associates of the Oakland chapter of the Hells Angels using RICO. In United States v. Barger, the prosecution team attempted to demonstrate a pattern of behavior to convict Barger and other members of the club of RICO offenses related to guns and illegal drugs. The jury acquitted Barger on the RICO charges with a hung jury on the predicate acts: "There was no proof it was part of club policy, and as much as they tried, the government could not come up with any incriminating minutes from any of our meetings mentioning drugs and guns".[6][7].
                                Do you think they really keep minutes from there meetings discussing illegal activity ????

And PROOF means nothing.........there was no proof OJ killed anyone, I guess he really was innocent ! !

Comment

Working...