• Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

my post cycle

I will take test e about 450mg/week 12 weeks
    tbol 50 mg about 5 weeks
    take .5 mg arim eod starting at week 2 run throughout
    two weeks at end of last stick I will start clomid.
    I am trying to get hcg but it will be two or thre week into cycle before i get it and start running it.
    Does this look do-able.
    My first cycle in ten years.
    Thanks
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Yea it looks doable. The HCG during the cyle or at least for as many weeks at the end of the cycle as possible makes recovery better in the short term, but long term I dont know if it matters or not. I would run the Clomid at 50mg ED for 4 weeks and be done with it. If you get the HCG I would stop it when you start the clomid.

Comment

• Jumperz
      Vet
      • Sep 2011

HCG and Clomid also elevate estrogen so remember to keep an ai going during pct. preferably aromasin

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

Really? Do should I take arim during cyc and during Clomid as well? No need to load up on Clomid when I start it?
        Thanks

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by jrod
          Really? Do should I take arim during cyc and during Clomid as well? No need to load up on Clomid when I start it?
          Thanks
          Two questions two answers:

1. Jboy suggestion to add aromasin is not a bad idea. But...it is not necessary. I dont want to minimize his suggestion as he knows what he's talking about here. This is going to manipulate natty test levels high as Clomid does, but via a different pathway. For the cycle you are doing, I dont know that it is necessary to get that in there, although it wouldn't hurt. The clomid will probably get your natty levels above 800 while you are on it. It may seem I am speaking out of both sides here, but I am not; I just favor the strategy that involves the least drugs possible, because the more you manipulate each pathway the added time past PCT it requires to reach endo homeostasis, and you really aint recovered until that happens. You want to dig a ditch that requires two streets to be patched or one? You are running an fairly innocuous cycle here. If you had some 19nors and shit in there I would give a different suggestion.

2. I feel the old way of frontloading the Clomid is broscience. I know it takes a couple days to kinda build up and kick in, but really two weeks after the last pin you still have a fair ammount of exogenous test in your system, so you are technically still shut down. 50 ED is plenty (I have run very successful PCTs with 25mg ED for 4 weeks). Again, will 100 or 150 or 200 for a few days hurt you as prescribed by other guys' protocols? Probably not. They are all still alive and have big muscles. But did they get sides at those doses? I bet they did. 150mg of Clomid and I would be sitting in front of netflix watching "The Notebook" eating pork rinds crying my eyes out and wondering why no one will ever love me like that.

Comment

• jrod
            • Jun 2010

I don't need to get that feminine. I am not prone to gyno as I have run 750/wk of test with sides, sore nips but not anything bad. My train of thought on it is, this will be my first in ten years so I'll keep the test at about 400/wk for 12 weeks. Since it is enanthate, I will start the Clo 2 weeks after my last shot and run it for 4weeks. I will not take any anti e but have it on hand just in case.
            The only thing I am not sure about is, should I take the hcg throughout my cycle up until I start the Clo? Will it make a huge diff in avoiding a crash??

Thanks

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
              Two questions two answers:

1. Jboy suggestion to add aromasin is not a bad idea. But...it is not necessary. I dont want to minimize his suggestion as he knows what he's talking about here. This is going to manipulate natty test levels high as Clomid does, but via a different pathway. For the cycle you are doing, I dont know that it is necessary to get that in there, although it wouldn't hurt. The clomid will probably get your natty levels above 800 while you are on it. It may seem I am speaking out of both sides here, but I am not; I just favor the strategy that involves the least drugs possible, because the more you manipulate each pathway the added time past PCT it requires to reach endo homeostasis, and you really aint recovered until that happens. You want to dig a ditch that requires two streets to be patched or one? You are running an fairly innocuous cycle here. If you had some 19nors and shit in there I would give a different suggestion.

2. I feel the old way of frontloading the Clomid is broscience. I know it takes a couple days to kinda build up and kick in, but really two weeks after the last pin you still have a fair ammount of exogenous test in your system, so you are technically still shut down. 50 ED is plenty (I have run very successful PCTs with 25mg ED for 4 weeks). Again, will 100 or 150 or 200 for a few days hurt you as prescribed by other guys' protocols? Probably not. They are all still alive and have big muscles. But did they get sides at those doses? I bet they did. 150mg of Clomid and I would be sitting in front of netflix watching "The Notebook" eating pork rinds crying my eyes out and wondering why no one will ever love me like that.
              Awesome post

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by jrod
                I don't need to get that feminine. I am not prone to gyno as I have run 750/wk of test with sides, sore nips but not anything bad. My train of thought on it is, this will be my first in ten years so I'll keep the test at about 400/wk for 12 weeks. Since it is enanthate, I will start the Clo 2 weeks after my last shot and run it for 4weeks. I will not take any anti e but have it on hand just in case.
                The only thing I am not sure about is, should I take the hcg throughout my cycle up until I start the Clo? Will it make a huge diff in avoiding a crash??

Thanks
                In my experience the HCG really helps with alot of things. Including softening the crash. I am on AAS year round and still use HCG 4 months on 2 months off. It helps me feel good and libido high. Sleep better. Balls big and fluffy. Testes make more hormone than test.

But back to you, the earlier you start the HCG the better. I would run it 250iu 2X week whenever it comes. Even if you dont get it until the end of the cycle and use it for a few weeks, it will still help because HCG will kinda jump start your testes.

I think it is OK to just keep the AI on hand of you choose at that test dose. You can always add a little at a time and titrate the dose if you get more bloat than you are comfortable with.

Comment

Working...