Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Remo
    • Jan 2013

Trt Pct

Ive been on TrT for several years now and am really not getting anything out of it as in the past. I was thinking of running a pct and resting the body for a few months before a real cycle. I only have nolvadex on hand atm for pct. I was running 200mg test e at between 7-10 days. Im wondering if this is enough of should I try to get my hands on some hcg for a kick start? I dread doing this but its been a long time coming. Any feedback is appreciated.
  • ERLCHEMS

Originally posted by Remo
    Ive been on TrT for several years now and am really not getting anything out of it as in the past. I was thinking of running a pct and resting the body for a few months before a real cycle. I only have nolvadex on hand atm for pct. I was running 200mg test e at between 7-10 days. Im wondering if this is enough of should I try to get my hands on some hcg for a kick start? I dread doing this but its been a long time coming. Any feedback is appreciated.
    Run some hcg prior to discontinuing trt and certainly invest in some clomiphene. Clomiphene is the only SERM that is routinely prescribed off label for hypogonatropic hypogonadism. Reason being that its a phenomenal estrogen antagonist in the hypothalumus and is very effecient at eliciting an LH response.

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ERLCHEMS

Run some hcg prior to discontinuing trt and certainly invest in some clomiphene. Clomiphene is the only SERM that is routinely prescribed off label for hypogonatropic hypogonadism. Reason being that its a phenomenal estrogen antagonist in the hypothalumus and is very effecient at eliciting an LH response.
      ^^ This
      Last edited by Guest; 01-21-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Glycomann

i'm the oddball here. I go on for 8 months and then come off once a year for 3-5 months and fully recover. I did TRT for 2 years and got to the point where I always had water retention and felt a little lethargic all the time. I always use hCG when on and every 2-3 months I'll take 3 weeks off and use some clomid. the system seems to work since I am recovered in 10 weeks according to blood work. The plus side is you get really healthy. The downside is you lose a lot of your gains by 4 months out.. but not all. But then again if you are on TRT in the first place why is it you think you can recover? If you HPTA has shit the bed you wont recover and just feel like shit 4 weeks into it and feel worse and worse. If you were on TRT through manipulation to get your test low, like I did, then you can probably recover. Also keeping body fat down will help in keeping your natti test up.

Comment

• Remo
          • Jan 2013

But then again if you are on TRT in the first place why is it you think you can recover? If you HPTA has shit the bed you wont recover and just feel like shit 4 weeks into it and feel worse and worse. If you were on TRT through manipulation to get your test low, like I did, then you can probably recover. Also keeping body fat down will help in keeping your natti test up.
          I think your on to something here in my case. I got myself on TRT but i had been on test the previous few months. I knew my levels would be low. Even with this i think my test levels would have been somewhat low for my age. Your also onto something with the body fat. When i first tested my BF was much higher. Thanks for the comments everyone. Lots to think about here.
          Last edited by Guest; 01-21-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I just stay on and vary the aas dose from time to time.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• willi
              Banned
              • Nov 2012

Remo,

Since your doc put you on, why dont you tell him your thoughts? If he takes you off for a break he will have remedies and won't just let you crash.

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
                I just stay on and vary the aas dose from time to time.
                This. If you are medically supervised on a true replacement dose and plan to continue AAS use, why come off completely? Seems like a pain in the ass to get on a roller coaster.

Comment

• Number-LL
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2012

You say you got yourself on TRT but it sounds like you did it by using Test and then dropping it before the doctor visit so your levels would be very low. Did you really need TRT?

After a couple of years, it might be difficult to recover but you might be like the Glyco freak of nature.
                  I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• Remo
                    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Number-LL
                    You say you got yourself on TRT but it sounds like you did it by using Test and then dropping it before the doctor visit so your levels would be very low. Did you really need TRT?

After a couple of years, it might be difficult to recover but you might be like the Glyco freak of nature.
                    I know I need a kick in the butt but year I sort of set myself up to get the TrT test doses. Anyway it changed my life when i got on test. I never would have gone back to school and done anything. I really think I had an issue with low test but I plan to find out for sure now. I want to stay off of everything for a good while and see what my levels come to. Im going to stay in close contact with the doc for sure.

Comment

• arnoldwannabe

Sounds like what you are looking to do is blast and cruise. I wouldnt come off at all since youve already been on for so long. Just throw in your other stuff and do a blast cycle, then when youre done return to your regular trt dosage.

Comment

• Remo
                        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by arnoldwannabe
                        Sounds like what you are looking to do is blast and cruise. I wouldnt come off at all since youve already been on for so long. Just throw in your other stuff and do a blast cycle, then when youre done return to your regular trt dosage.
                        That was one thing i considered actually. Im gonna see what advice i get from my doc before i so anything. Im a little over 3 weeks since my last pin and am feeling it but not bad yet.

Comment

Working...