the bet with Rippedfag

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sadie

Originally posted by Thate
    so which buddy gave you the pearl necklace this time?
    hahahahahaa

cant you atleast blame an alien abduction or something? be entertaining atleast

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Jesus!kid..at least the dog didnt eat your homework...phewwww!!

Comment

• ZERKER

Bizzzzzump /////////Z

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

Between stress and pressure at work,them pills the hospital has me on and me wanting to get them pictures in I think I will be the first 26 year old to die of a stroke, if it wasn't for the great sex and the beautiful bitches I fuk I don't think ide make it..

On a side note, I'm waiting on my boy to get home so I can't guarentee pics tonight cuz he's getting to the movies now at 8 30(I bitched him out but he said I got out of work to late, blame it on oscar(rippeddork))...I aint taking them sorry ass bullshit ass pictures u people taking..my shits will be clear...

Comment

• Sadie

good because then we can clearly laugh our fuckin asses off at your current.. conditioning.. hurry up already im already down 9.5lbs of water lol

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

incredible ...damn homey ,stop this pussy shit already..how many more excuses you gonna come up with?

Comment

• OKMEDIC
                • Oct 2007

so which buddy gave you the pearl necklace this time?
                lmfao @ pearl necklace!! You homo!!
                The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

I think it is official Rippedfreak is the Most Owned Bitch of 2008..

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

heading to the gym now(2nd day in 6 months), I'll get some cheap cheesy pics with my fone for you raging homos till I get a chance to get some better ones with the cam, jesus christ u fukers are gay..I said the 15th, but cuz I love u all, I'll try n put them on when I get to work

Love,

Your favorite gangsters favorite gangster

P.s. GOD DAMNNN Do I still look fine at 4:30 in the morning

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                      heading to the gym now(2nd day in 6 months), I'll get some cheap cheesy pics with my fone for you raging homos till I get a chance to get some better ones with the cam, jesus christ u fukers are gay..I said the 15th, but cuz I love u all, I'll try n put them on when I get to work

Love,

Your favorite gangsters favorite gangster

P.s. GOD DAMNNN Do I still look fine at 4:30 in the morning

LOL!!!

You can do it ,Alexis ..you can do it.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2005

aint been at the gym in 6 months and i think i have more abs now than i did...enjoy fellas

Comment

• rippedfreak
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2005

still such a beautiful mother fuker....and might i add im going clean...fuk it/...not tren or test..just fat burners, diet, and cardio...

watch out cuz a nigga coming up

Comment

• rippedfreak
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2005

DAMN I SHOULDVE STUCK MY GUT OUT..ITS GONNA BE SO EASY FOR ME TO SHREAD...SAY YOUR PRAYERS SADIE MAN

Comment

• Thate
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2007

props for getting the pic up, now stop with the excuses from here on out and try to save some face.

good luck to the both of you

Comment

• rippedfreak
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2005

props for getting the pic up, now stop with the excuses from here on out and try to save some face.

good luck to the both of you
                                DUDE, BEEN SWAMPED WITH WORK AND SHIT...AS NOTICED I HAVENT BEEN POSTING LIKE I DO..I TRY N GET IN ON HERE OR ATLEAST ON THIS THREAD SO I CAN KEEP YOU DUDES POSTED

BUTS ITS FUKIN ON..I FEEL GOOD, DETERMINED AND READY TO WIN THIS SHIT..I WIIIIILL GET MORE RIPPED THAN THAT DUDE WITH LONG HAIR ON THE OTHER PAGE...WATCH ME

Comment

Working...