the bet with Rippedfag

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

Parked the Benz and chicks all over the place looking through their offices windows..they know the time i arrive and all..1:15 pm..life is goood

Comment

• rippedfreak
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

lmao @ parking the honda civic in the tow away zone and all the chicks looking through the window cracking up at you...

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by rippedfreak
        lmao...well no im not not doing the comp but it is being postponed 2 weeks..only for several reasons that benefit myself...

1-goods have no come in yet.
        and
        2-my health..my ass NEEDS to get a blood test before i think of putting anything in my body...one due to sleep deprivation(probably gotten 24 hours of sleep in the last week and a half or 2 and 2, partying excessively.

other than that...let the games begin...Sadie, is that ok with you honey buns?
        wait let me think.. tough shit? we talked about this in october.. i gave you over a month to get ur shit together.. i still have torn shit in my ankle and im in an ace bandage and im not postponing.. if you postpone you forfeit sorry rippedfag this is about disipline i couldnt give less of a shit if you are sleep deprived from your lack of..

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

oh oh ...lmao!!

Comment

• Thate
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

worried about his health now after he most likely has done irreversible damage to his liver.

Comment

• OKMEDIC
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Sadie
              wait let me think.. tough shit? we talked about this in october.. i gave you over a month to get ur shit together.. i still have torn shit in my ankle and im in an ace bandage and im not postponing.. if you postpone you forfeit sorry rippedfag this is about disipline i couldnt give less of a shit if you are sleep deprived from your lack of..
              Tell it... Tell it like it is sister!!!
              The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

iF HE FORFEITS HE'S GONNA BE BANNED FOR LIFE FOR BEING A PUSSY..BOY ,U BETTER GET THIS SHIT DONE..I DONT CARE IF U WIN THE BET OR NOT BUT U BETTER GET'ER DONE OR YOU'LL BE THE BIGGEST POSER EVER.

Comment

• J.Matrix
                  • Oct 2007

This shit is hilarious

Comment

• ZERKER

Yeh i like this woman....tell it like it is,hes already pussin out....LOL...Big Surprise...hehe..........Z

Comment

• rippedfreak
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2005

lmfaoo..never did i say im pussying out..just said its post poned 2 weeks...NEVER WILL I BAIL OUT.NEVEERRR

Comment

• rippedfreak
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ZERKER
                        Yeh i like this woman....tell it like it is,hes already pussin out....LOL...Big Surprise...hehe..........Z
                        Chubs, relax, never did I end this, don't get excited..just gives me time to have the DVD's come in and let me get a blood test.

PS...I miss the avi, u shouldve joined this comp urself

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Chubs, relax, never did I end this, don't get excited..just gives me time to have the DVD's come in and let me get a blood test.

haaaaaahahahhaaa..

Comment

• Thate
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

You can start lifting and the diet without gear or bloodtest rf

Shall we put together a list of current excuses?

1. My gear isn't in and is probably being held by customs.

2. My blood work came back and I have cirrhosis from keeping Smirnoff in business.

3. I haven't been to the gym in 6 months so I can't remember how to get there and/or they changed the locks.

4. Sadie has done 63 tren and cerial cycles so I am at too much of a disadvantage.

These are the ones that have presented themselves just in this thread alone, feel free to update the list .

Comment

• ZERKER

LMAO...Thats Mr Chubbs to u .....did u mean this AVi??....yeh thats me...Im Bulking right now!...hehe.Z

Comment

• Sadie

lol well i dont care either way..he can either lose now or lose at the end of feb.. either way im still doing what i have already planned on doing the only difference is if this is a bet then i get to look great and laugh histerically lol

and LOL@63 tren cycles hehe im closer to a gear virgin then most of you guys and im cutting with no anabolics whatsoever.. just eca nolva a dnp cycle and cardio .. kinda sad ripped doesnt think he can do it without his tren tho lol must be nice to be able to use that kinda shit it has to be a huge advantage over my stupid eca and diet lol
                                Last edited by Guest; 11-26-2008, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...