Official Las Vegas 2007 Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QueenB

I love the pictures guys!!! I'm really jealous, you all look like you were having fun. I don't think I've seen a picture where Seth isn't smiling yet.

And, seriously, why are we arguing about John Cena? Boring, bad actor or not, he's still gorgeous and I can't believe one of you didn't hump his leg, damn Erick, talk about a let down. And why is there not a picture of this leg humping from Andy?!

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by QueenB
      I love the pictures guys!!! I'm really jealous, you all look like you were having fun. I don't think I've seen a picture where Seth isn't smiling yet.

And, seriously, why are we arguing about John Cena? Boring, bad actor or not, he's still gorgeous and I can't believe one of you didn't hump his leg, damn Erick, talk about a let down. And why is there not a picture of this leg humping from Andy?!
      HA...just look at this picture closely.

Comment

• the id

Say Evo, there has been a consistant rumor that maybe Cena might go that way.
        So he might have liked you on his leg....

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by the id
          Say Evo, there has been a consistant rumor that maybe Cena might go that way.
          So he might have liked you on his leg....
          WHAT?! You better be serious lol...

Oh, and if this is true..hands off Karen, he's MINE!~ lol

Comment

• the id

Originally posted by eVolution
            WHAT?! You better be serious lol...

Oh, and if this is true..hands off Karen, he's MINE!~ lol
            Most internet rumors are absolute crap, especially wrestling rumors, but this is one that just kind of "fits", many of the things that come out about Cena just point that way.
            Nothing wrong if he is, but I think we can all understand why he wouldn't come out.
            Pat Patterson and the WWE writer who plays "oily fat guy" are both openly out of the closet.
            My wrestling show performs at the Re-Bar which is kind of known as a Gay Friendly bar, money is green.

Comment

Working...