Joseph Schwarzenegger - future Mr O?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Joseph Schwarzenegger - future Mr O?

Say's he want to get big AND compete! Genetics from a King - this shit is gonna be interesting. Wonder if he consulted with dad before going with O'Hearn as his trainer? Mike knows Arnie is watching - kisses the kids ass quite a bit haha.

Part 1:

Part 2:
  • MR. BMJ
    • Apr 2006

WTF....is O'Hearn trying to look like Piana? He needs to stop the plastic surgery or botox or whatever he is doing. Looks like he has some moonface going on too.

We'll have to see how this Joseph kid does, imo, it's too early. Personally I don't think he has it by looking at him, and he's taller. Maybe he will have good drug response though. I'll have to see more.

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

I'm starting to like O'Hearn. Seems to like to help others in the fitness industry. OMG, Joseph sounds just like his dad. Wow! lol. Bad news, he doesn't look like him, physique wise haha...

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Sergio jr. has gotten his pro card. I talked to him last year, he's a cool dude.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Big B
          I'm starting to like O'Hearn. Seems to like to help others in the fitness industry. OMG, Joseph sounds just like his dad. Wow! lol. Bad news, he doesn't look like him, physique wise haha...
          Ya gotta remember at 20 y.o, Arnold had been lifting for 5 years hardcore, and juicing for several. This kid has yet to hit it seriously for any prolonged amount of time and is clean. I'd like to see him after 5 years of lifting seriously. Btw my title of thread was a playful "what if" haha.

I thought the best part of the vid was at the end when Joseph looked at the cam and said "I'm hungry", as in motivated - and O'Hearn gave that look like "oh shit I've heard that somewhere before".

Comment

• Friggemall

Wonder when he will start him on tren

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
              Ya gotta remember at 20 y.o, Arnold had been lifting for 5 years hardcore, and juicing for several. This kid has yet to hit it seriously for any prolonged amount of time and is clean. I'd like to see him after 5 years of lifting seriously. Btw my title of thread was a playful "what if" haha.

I thought the best part of the vid was at the end when Joseph looked at the cam and said "I'm hungry", as in motivated - and O'Hearn gave that look like "oh shit I've heard that somewhere before".
              if he keeps going like he said, I'll keep watching for his progress. Good stuff...

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

It will be a rough row to hoe with all the glamour of Hollywood as a distraction. Arnold was singleminded when he first started. To be great, that is what it takes.
                The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I can hear Arnold with him on the phone now after watching that vid..."You need bahhbells, dumbells and zee basics - you don't need all those gurly mon machines" haha.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                    • Apr 2015

Straight arms for rear laterals emphasize triceps and put undue stress on the elbow joint. Should be pulling with his elbows bent for full contraction, because with the elbows pulling behind centerline of the body the upper back achieves full contraction. Later sets the weight is obviously too heavy; his shoulders are slumped forward so he can’t even flex his spine. O’Hearn should know that. Heaviest weights with multi-joint exercises, lighter weights for single joint exercises. Case in point: I did cheat curls for years to build big biceps; 135x6x6 then up to 200x6. Only my traps grew. I did cheat laterals for bigger deltoids, top weight was 75x6x6, but mostly 60-65. Delts didn’t grow but traps did. Never did shrugs, meh, didn’t want big traps!

Comment

Working...