• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Caatleberry and Wheels

Wheels won't be seen til very end...

Castle seems cool to fans but I just don't know which is his bigger body part, his back or his head???

Just noticed I misspelled castleberry in title of thread...opps
    Last edited by Big B; 10-01-2018, 03:08 PM.
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

DPH posted a video not too long ago too, where I thought he didn't seem so douchey. He actually seems ok in this video too. Maybe he's smartening up a bit, or the whole fake weight douchiness was all for publicity. And it seemed to work. Nothing's going to grab more attention than someone pretending fake weights are real, and being a douche.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Walking around with shirt off haha. Dude's a trip. Can't knock him though on physique - looks super cut here. Cross-stris on tris, xmas tree on back. That black guy posing off with him got owned - Brad has a hella dense & cut back fosho.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Just seen the ending - that guy that trains with Larry Wheels goes by NDO Champ. That mofo is annoying AF - sounds like Busta Rhymes on roids haha.

Larry owns all these guys including Brad regarding power. He just put out a new vid where he is doing a seated overhead press with 515lbs!

Comment

• Big B
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
          Walking around with shirt off haha. Dude's a trip. Can't knock him though on physique - looks super cut here. Cross-stris on tris, xmas tree on back. That black guy posing off with him got owned - Brad has a hella dense & cut back fosho.
          Yes, his back is phenomenal! Does he even compete?

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            Just seen the ending - that guy that trains with Larry Wheels goes by NDO Champ. That mofo is annoying AF - sounds like Busta Rhymes on roids haha.

Larry owns all these guys including Brad regarding power. He just put out a new vid where he is doing a seated overhead press with 515lbs!
            NDO Champ annoyed the heck out of me the first time I seen him. Nuf is enuf...

Larry, geez.....where's all his super power coming from???? He's the black Superman for all I know...

Comment

Working...