Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 03-12-2019, 12:06 PM   #16
theprince
Banned

theprince is on a distinguished road
Shoot I've seen a few very attractive (to me) elderly women. Very few but I have seen them. They must have been 9/10's when they were younger.

I'm a very curious person and would not rule anything out lol

Edit: That being said this man appears to be equivalent to my fecal material I put into the toilet this morning. No tolerance for rapists. Death penalty if proven guilty beyond a doubt imo.
theprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 02:18 PM   #17
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Kellen Winslow II played for Miami he nearly got awarded the Heisman, he had a pretty good run as a pro. His father Kellen Winslow Sr. is regarded as perhaps the best tight end to ever play in the NFL. The rape Kellen Winslow II is charged with is also of an elderly women. He stands 6'5" and weighs 260. That was his stats when he played pro ball anyhow.
Old 03-15-2019, 04:29 PM   #18
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
She had “Betty Davis” eyes!
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:08 PM   #19
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
for the most part these guys were never scholars to begin with, so factor in CTE and they make dumb decisions.
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:02 AM   #20
Mobman702
VET

Mobman702 is on a distinguished road
Whats up with these current and or previous NFL players and their OFF the field issues??
Mobman702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 09:18 AM   #21
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobman702 View Post
Whats up with these current and or previous NFL players and their OFF the field issues??
I've asked this for awhile but pretty much a lot of athletes of any sports as well as celebrities. Not to talk about pro athletes but these celebrities I just can't stand hearing about anymore..
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 06:44 PM   #22
jalakes
VET

jalakes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
Yea...you think he could assault someone a little younger
This is some funny shit right here!
jalakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 12:32 PM   #23
A1food4u

you can trace it back to the types of guys making pro.... gonna sound like a codger here... when you started fudging test scores whole sale, when you started letting boosters decide entrance requirements, when you stopped looking at citizenship and you watered down the class offerings to include art study, classic music appreciation and the like you started letting excuse the term " socially and intellectually challenged" individuals into D 1 sports, then they migrate upwards... so a life long "D" or worse student with a misdemeanor rap sheet as long as his arm makes it into college because he can play football where they sweep his bad behavior under the rug, and then to the pro's where "handler's" keep them out of trouble "maybe", and then you turn them loose without supervision... it's no wonder there is an increasing number of these stories especially in an age where everybody on the street is an instant news reporter because the phone in there pocket is also a video recorder....