Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Female Discussion > Female Training Forum
User Name
Password

Old 10-06-2003, 11:16 PM   #1
bruster

Exclamation need help for the lady

hey ladies.. i have a lady friend that has nice arms i think but she wants the tris to stick out a lil more and more defined...and all i really know about is powerlifting and mass..so don't really know what to tell her..HELP! now she does like 3 sets of 30 on tri rope pressdowns.. i dont' think that is the way to go about it at all..and does like 5-6 exercises... this is wrong to me...help me
Old 10-06-2003, 11:56 PM   #2
YummyLicious

Try this site..........chocked full of great stuff, also shows you in vid format the correct form. I personally like the Barbell Lying Triceps Extension exercise. You will feel a burn right on the tricep.

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/WtFemale.html
Old 10-07-2003, 11:13 AM   #3
bruster

Quote:
Originally posted by YummyLicious
Try this site..........chocked full of great stuff, also shows you in vid format the correct form. I personally like the Barbell Lying Triceps Extension exercise. You will feel a burn right on the tricep.

wow thanks that is a great website.. she'll be happy with some new stuff.. but what about sets and reps? she doesn't want massive arms just some more tone than she already has, at minimal bulk
Old 10-07-2003, 04:17 PM   #4
rubberduckyo

Quote:
Originally posted by YummyLicious

LOL! I was just about to post the exact same link!! Once I pasted it I realized it'd already been posted.
Old 10-07-2003, 04:19 PM   #5
rubberduckyo

Quote:
Originally posted by bruster
wow thanks that is a great website.. she'll be happy with some new stuff.. but what about sets and reps? she doesn't want massive arms just some more tone than she already has, at minimal bulk
Hey, Sweetie. Why don't you ask if she'd like to join our little group here so we can talk to her about her goals directly.
Old 10-07-2003, 06:13 PM   #6
bruster

hmm

i just might do that..i cant talk to HER to much cuz the main lady gets mad.. but i don't want her to think anything.. our name is steriodsupport