Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-04-2018, 10:24 PM   #1
Dawgpound_Hank

Thumbs up Joseph Schwarzenegger - future Mr O?

Say's he want to get big AND compete! Genetics from a King - this shit is gonna be interesting. Wonder if he consulted with dad before going with O'Hearn as his trainer? Mike knows Arnie is watching - kisses the kids ass quite a bit haha.

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2HPVWoJYzs

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0do9qw1Rqk
Old 09-04-2018, 11:59 PM   #2
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
WTF....is O'Hearn trying to look like Piana? He needs to stop the plastic surgery or botox or whatever he is doing. Looks like he has some moonface going on too.

We'll have to see how this Joseph kid does, imo, it's too early. Personally I don't think he has it by looking at him, and he's taller. Maybe he will have good drug response though. I'll have to see more.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 04:13 AM   #3
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
I'm starting to like O'Hearn. Seems to like to help others in the fitness industry. OMG, Joseph sounds just like his dad. Wow! lol. Bad news, he doesn't look like him, physique wise haha...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 05:10 AM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Sergio jr. has gotten his pro card. I talked to him last year, he's a cool dude.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:46 AM   #5
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
I'm starting to like O'Hearn. Seems to like to help others in the fitness industry. OMG, Joseph sounds just like his dad. Wow! lol. Bad news, he doesn't look like him, physique wise haha...
Ya gotta remember at 20 y.o, Arnold had been lifting for 5 years hardcore, and juicing for several. This kid has yet to hit it seriously for any prolonged amount of time and is clean. I'd like to see him after 5 years of lifting seriously. Btw my title of thread was a playful "what if" haha.

I thought the best part of the vid was at the end when Joseph looked at the cam and said "I'm hungry", as in motivated - and O'Hearn gave that look like "oh shit I've heard that somewhere before".
Old 09-05-2018, 11:55 AM   #6
Friggemall

Wonder when he will start him on tren
Old 09-05-2018, 11:56 AM   #7
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Ya gotta remember at 20 y.o, Arnold had been lifting for 5 years hardcore, and juicing for several. This kid has yet to hit it seriously for any prolonged amount of time and is clean. I'd like to see him after 5 years of lifting seriously. Btw my title of thread was a playful "what if" haha.

I thought the best part of the vid was at the end when Joseph looked at the cam and said "I'm hungry", as in motivated - and O'Hearn gave that look like "oh shit I've heard that somewhere before".
if he keeps going like he said, I'll keep watching for his progress. Good stuff...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 12:59 PM   #8
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
It will be a rough row to hoe with all the glamour of Hollywood as a distraction. Arnold was singleminded when he first started. To be great, that is what it takes.
Old 09-05-2018, 04:33 PM   #9
Dawgpound_Hank

I can hear Arnold with him on the phone now after watching that vid..."You need bahhbells, dumbells and zee basics - you don't need all those gurly mon machines" haha.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:10 PM   #10
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
Straight arms for rear laterals emphasize triceps and put undue stress on the elbow joint. Should be pulling with his elbows bent for full contraction, because with the elbows pulling behind centerline of the body the upper back achieves full contraction. Later sets the weight is obviously too heavy; his shoulders are slumped forward so he can’t even flex his spine. O’Hearn should know that. Heaviest weights with multi-joint exercises, lighter weights for single joint exercises. Case in point: I did cheat curls for years to build big biceps; 135x6x6 then up to 200x6. Only my traps grew. I did cheat laterals for bigger deltoids, top weight was 75x6x6, but mostly 60-65. Delts didn’t grow but traps did. Never did shrugs, meh, didn’t want big traps!
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote