• liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Wow he's still cut to ribbons.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

That's funny. I hope it works out for him. Lol. Maybe I should try that. If everyone would send me just 50 cents.....
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

He went to hospital for this 2-3 months ago. Isn't this old?

Comment

• Glycomann

I'm wondering why he doesn't have health insurance. He's disappointed that 71,000 people didn't give him at lease a dollar. So he's going to take his peaks and disconnect.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
            • Apr 2006

If EVERYONE of My 71.1 thousand FOLLOWERS have not donated $1.00 to RRGofundbme ., I AM DISAPPOINTED .. Then it is time I cancel my. Face book and Instagram pages . I though we were team. You guys have a great day.——RR
            What a douchebag.

I donate to help friends who are humbled in their unfortiunate circumstances, many times without giving my name. I don't give money to fuktards trying to push a guilt trip. What an idiot, he pays nothing for his FB, IG, and Twitter accounts, so any money he gets from people on those is not setting him back any...in fact, he'll have even less funds given to him if he cancels those accounts. Ungrateful jackass.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
              What a douchebag.

I donate to help friends who are humbled in their unfortiunate circumstances, many times without giving my name. I don't give money to fuktards trying to push a guilt trip. What an idiot, he pays nothing for his FB, IG, and Twitter accounts, so any money he gets from people on those is not setting him back any...in fact, he'll have even less funds given to him if he cancels those accounts. Ungrateful jackass.
              My thoughts exactly. Legend, yes. Douchebag, yes.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                • Apr 2006

Most bodybuilders have this mentality, unfortunately. Everything they do it's like putting them out, and we all owe them something. They can't work a regular job worth a shit, and they feel like everybody owes them because they have superior physical genetics, lol.

You have your exceptions like Arnold and others who actually did something with themselves and were successful....but most of these guys get/got so wrapped up in their living styles they lost touch of real life....hence the whole G4P and begging for money shit.

Comment

• Glycomann

I heard Robby was like this years ago.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Robby served in Vietnam, so why can't he get treated at the VA without paying a fortune? I remember his story in a 70's Muscle Buillder mag - he said after his platoon got ambushed, and all or most of them were dead, he was laying there playing dead as the Vietnamese walked through. He said one of them stabbed him in the thigh with a bayonet, and he said that was the hardest thing he had to do in life was take that pain and not make a noise or move. You can see that scar on his leg in some of his old pics IIRC.

On another note, he's probably wishing he didn't talk bad about Arnold now, since 70k to Arnold is like $1 to most. He said that Pumping Iron didn't include more of him bcoz his physique was so good, that it might have downplayed Arnolds, so they limited his time. Also I heard he said bad some words when Arnold was elected governor.

You see him and Mike O'Hearn in quite a few vids. Guess they both train very early at Golds and became tight. O'Hearn is a multi millionaire - wonder if he hit him up haha.

Comment

• Glycomann

Wondering how he served in Vietnam when he had sickle cell anemia.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Glycomann
                        Wondering how he served in Vietnam when he had sickle cell anemia.
                        Being racism, segregation, etc was still prominent back in the 60's, I imagine they probably didn't give a rats ass if he had or not - considering he even told them.

IIRC I read not too long ago this is the first episode he has had in decades, so prolly not the worst case.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                          Being racism, segregation, etc was still prominent back in the 60's, I imagine they probably didn't give a rats ass if he had or not - considering he even told them.

IIRC I read not too long ago this is the first episode he has had in decades, so prolly not the worst case.
                          A few years back he brought it up in an interview and used it as a reason why he only uses deca once a month and that's it. At least according to what I can recall. He was talking about back in the day. His Wikipedia page doesn't mention military.

Comment

• liftsiron
                            Administrator
                            • Nov 2003

I sent him 1.00 usd bitcoin.
                            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by liftsiron
                              I sent him 1.00 usd bitcoin.
                              Maybe he will send you a used, autographed toothpick.

Comment

Working...