X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jalakes
    VET
    • Apr 2018

RIP JohnAnthonyHome (TSC Vet)

Hey guys, I know some of you were on The Source Check and remember JohnAnthonyHome. I thought I would just share with you that he passed away suddenly a few weeks ago. He suffered a fatal accident at home while working on his van. The jack slipped from under the vehicle causing the van to fall on him.

I know on the boards people only got to see his online persona. This larger than life caricature with various addiction struggles, fighting his way through life toward sobriety. He was sometimes controversial, but always entertaining. Off the boards he was just as gregarious. He was known as a guy with a big heart. He touched a lot of lives. He will be sorely missed by many.
  • Beef Newton
    VET
    • Nov 2018

Oh fuck. Damn that is terrible. He was a good man that endured such shit circumstances. I mean, I know a lot of it was self-inflicted, but he was very "human..." and I could tell he was a really good person at heart. I always enjoyed his posts. It really broke him when Heather (did I remember her name right?) passed away. He really loved her. Thanks for letting us know.

RIP, JohnAnthony.

By the way, did we ever learn what happened to HeadRottie? He just vanished, and he was undergoing treatment for leukemia, right?
    Last edited by Beef Newton; 04-02-2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I didn't know him, but RIP. That's a helluva way to go.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Sorry to hear this!
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• meo
          VET
          • Nov 2018

damn bad news Jalakes, he was a good guy imho. helped me with some good advise a few times. Rest my friend

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

Sorry to hear of this...

Comment

• tank100
              VET
              • Dec 2018

Didn't know him but remember him posting on TSC. RIP brother.

Comment

• Ripitup
                VET
                • Nov 2018

Damn that sucks. Hate to hear it. Rest in peace.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                  • Apr 2006

May he rest in peace

Comment

• jalakes
                    VET
                    • Apr 2018

Originally posted by warreng
                    Very amusing guy, larger-than-life character, Shakespearean, even. Legendary pussy destroyer and man of boundless appetite. Always bragging about his conquests and posting pics and even vids. Injected a lot of life into TSC, like he injected lots of hot beef into the ladies. One would think it was an OD but I guess, if you look at it a certain way, the freak accident shows you he managed to win out even over drugs. I remember he posted a screenshot of his Tinder profile, which was a picture of him in a sleeveless leather jacket, bulging biceps revealed to the world, with the caption, "It's going right in your butt." I will miss this guy. It was a dark day for the ladies, and haunters of bodybuilding forums everywhere. Death be not proud.
                    That was him alright! I should post up the pic of him in the leather vest! Lol! After seeing that pic I told him he should be able to pick up a lot of DUDES at the flea market. Lmao

Comment

• jalakes
                      VET
                      • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Beef Newton
                      Oh fuck. Damn that is terrible. He was a good man that endured such shit circumstances. I mean, I know a lot of it was self-inflicted, but he was very "human..." and I could tell he was a really good person at heart. I always enjoyed his posts. It really broke him when Heather (did I remember her name right?) passed away. He really loved her. Thanks for letting us know.

RIP, JohnAnthony.

By the way, did we ever learn what happened to HeadRottie? He just vanished, and he was undergoing treatment for leukemia, right?
                      Sounds right. I was off the boards for a little while. John had more than a few friends die around the same time. I think that was her name.

As for Rottie, I assumed he passed away. We texted a few times when he was dealing with his prostate cancer. I got busy with life and we lost touch. When I went to contact him again his phone was disconnected. I assumed he passed on. There were others that knew him better. Maybe someone can chime in.

Comment

Working...