X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RutDipper
    • Jan 2013

Mr Supps Test Infusion Put To The Test!

Hey guys..I'm new here

I'm trying out mrsupps new natty test booster "Test Infusion" and will be keeping an updated log here on how i'm feeling!

Here's some background on myself, Im 25yrs old I compete in the top level of motocross, I'm far from a body builder (I'm 5'7" 165lbs) But I demand a lot out of my body...cardio & strength is extremely important as is recovery. I'm currently recovering from a full knee reconstruction, I'm about half way thru physical therapy so Im starting to get into more serious exercises and also am getting to the point of hitting it hard to get back into race shape for the summer.

I will be running test infusion as a standalone, I've been a little down on myself and feel like i'm lacking motivation lately as this is my third ACL reconstruction in 3 years as well as ive had other injuries in between those. I've spent more time rehabbing injuries than I care to even think about. I've put my mind and body thru hell in the last few years...I'm really looking forward to see how the affects are on your mood and focus as I need some help in those areas right now.

I will be posting updates often on how I'm feeling. also check back soon for some pre bloods of before I started test infusion. I just need to scan them into the computer.

My fulls stats for the record are:

25yrs old
    5'7"
    165lbs
    15% bf...(I have some work cut out for me as I was on the couch for a bit)

Thanks for reading!
  • RutDipper
    • Jan 2013

today is my first day of taking test infusion, I took the recommended dose of 3 capsules AM and will take the other 3 later today. It's a little early to tell if I feel anything yet, but I had a great day physical therapy today. Looking forward to the best few days!

Thanks for reading

Comment

• RutDipper
      • Jan 2013

Well day two of test infusion...today was a rest day, I'm pretty sore from some intense therapy yesterday so I didn't do much. I did do some upper body stuff, just some push up/pull ups...remember I'm not a body builder so I'm just working on getting back in shape and muscle endurance!

I have therapy again first thing tomorrow morning so we'll we how it goes.

One thing I noticed in other test infusion logs a lot of people are noticing better sleep, that's usually not a problem for me but I always am slow to get going in the morning and this morning I felt ready to go! I haven't felt that good in the morning in a long time!....so I'm super pleased so far!....I look forward to what's next!

Thanks for reading

Comment

• RutDipper
        • Jan 2013

Day 4 of test infusion....I'm deffinetly feeling a improvement in how I feel, I have more energy and focus thru out the day...it's also a lot easier to get motivated to do my therapy.

Yesterday I had 90mins of intense therapy for my knee...I'm starting to do a lot of one leg isolated strength excersies to build up the strength in my leg, I've been struggling with the one leg stuff for the past week..I've been getting a lot of muscle shake. But yesterday for the first time I finally felt a improvement in the strength of my leg...I was able to do more reps and also a bit more resistance. I deffinetly feel that test infusion had a big role in that.

Overall I'm very pleased with how I'm feeling and progressing!

Thanks for reading!

Comment

• RutDipper
          • Jan 2013

Sorry about the lack of update..I came down with some kind of stomach flu yesterday and haven't been able to do much...pretty miserable!...Hoping I feel better tomorrow and can get back to my program.

Comment

• RutDipper
            • Jan 2013

Sorry again for the lack of updates...I struggled with the stomach flu from hell all week! finally starting to feel a little better.

but because of my flu I wasn't able to do much all week so unfortunately I don't have much update (I even missed a few doses of test infusion as I was having a hard time keeping stuff down

But as promised here are my pre bloods these were taken 1/7/13

Comment

• RutDipper
              • Jan 2013

I was finally able to get back on my program today...I was able to do some upper body stuff today, again just a lot of my own body weight stuff with some weights mixed in...just trying to work up my muscle endurance. But my big thing today was a 25 mile cycle ride and a few good sets of squats and resistant band work....felt really good and didn't fatigue to bad considering I haven't done a ride like that in a few months, my new knee is finally starting to come around. Still have a lot of work to do to get it back to 100% though strength wise.

My mood is the biggest improvement...as I mentioned before I felt a little down on myself as i'm just struggling with all my injuries and recovery...but since starting test infusion I feel a lot more up beat and just a much better sense of well being!...that's a huge plus for me & I'm pumped on that!

I've notices a increase in my labido also

Comment

• RutDipper
                • Jan 2013

I was able to get back with my trainer/physical therapist today...got in 90mins of therapy and felt really good, again noticing a improvement on the one leg isolated strength workouts (even with the time off I had from my flu). So with out a doubt I'm noticing better recovery and some strength increase for the test infusion.

My therapy was all first this in the morning at 7am and I felt motivated and ready to go & & that says a lot because I'm far from a a morning person!

Looking forward to keeping the progress going!

Comment

• dylangemelli

keep at it bro... its tough when you get sick to stay on top of it but now that things are getting back to normal for you i believe you will continue to see improvement... thanks for the updates!

Comment

• RickRock
                    Board Sponsor
                    • Sep 2012

Sickness definitely sucks. I got the flu twice during my last cycle, so I know how bad it can hurt continued progress. Just have to push harder when you can get back to 100%!!!

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

way to hang in there being sick and hurt can kick ya down a notch.

Comment

• RutDipper
                        • Jan 2013

Thank you guys!....test infusion is an amazing product...it's kept me motivated thru the sickness and injury rehab!

Update**

So I'm roughly 3 weeks into to test infusion and can with out a doubt say I've noticed a huge improvement of sense of well being, I've also made my best improvements in physical therapy in these last few weeks which I credit with the help of TI.

Also I'm look a little leaner around my mid section (3 months on the couch not doing much and I started to bake a little muffin top lol)...also I'm up 3lbs of lean mass, even despite having a gnarly week long stomach flu!

My labido was good before TI...but there's nothing wrong with a boost there too....it's like someone bolted a super charger on my junk...

It's a bummer I'm down to my last 10 days but I guess all good things come to en end, I have some physical therapy today and also have my workout later this evening, I'll post how I'm feeling tonight!

Thanks for reading

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

sounds good to me.great log here.sorry i came in so late

Comment

Working...