Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Female Discussion > Female Training Forum
User Name
Password

Old 09-19-2007, 08:10 PM   #16
CTri17
Vet

CTri17 will become famous soon enough
maybe you just need a solid couple nights of sleep, also maybe taking ZMA, since I started taking it, I sleep deeper but I also wake up WAY easier, it's just a mineral supplement- Zinc Magnesium
check it out here....for $9.00 might as well try it, I love it
http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=459250
hope that you start sleeping better!
Old 09-19-2007, 08:25 PM   #17
mikeyb

ZMA could help if you are deficient.
Changing seasons is another good anser but I think overtraining might be the key. Are you getting enough rest at night?
Old 09-19-2007, 08:25 PM   #18
nikhi19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis
what is your training like. i know it was said before but you may be overtraining
I train 7 days a week: 3 days on weights, 1 day off (cardio), 2 days on weights, 1 day off (cardio). There's also another day of cardio in there that I do on a weight day. But I've been doing this for the past 2 months with no issues.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:33 PM   #19
laurie

sounds like you are worn out. i'd need to sleep for a day after one of your days.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:02 PM   #20
Angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathyFlora
she lives in SoCal...do they even have seasonal foods...hehe
Oh yeah....lol
Old 09-20-2007, 06:07 AM   #21
jodythetrainer

I am the opposite right now with the change in season, diet, schedule, etc. I am awake at 530. I wonder if maybe you arent gettng enough sleep with all your training. Do you feel tired during the day? Maybe it is starting to wear on you a bit. Just keep an eye out for overtraining signs as you move to the next phase of show prep. I find my nutrient timing to very beneficial in combatting fatigue.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:48 AM   #22
ironmaidn

Sweetie U R OVERTRAINING big time! It is a strange phenomion (sp?) that will sneak up on us at times.

Also, I have learned to set the "obnoxious sounding" alarm clock across the room which will force the body to get up and turn it off, hence gett'n you out of bed.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:19 PM   #23
nikhi19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodythetrainer
I am the opposite right now with the change in season, diet, schedule, etc. I am awake at 530. I wonder if maybe you arent gettng enough sleep with all your training. Do you feel tired during the day? Maybe it is starting to wear on you a bit. Just keep an eye out for overtraining signs as you move to the next phase of show prep. I find my nutrient timing to very beneficial in combatting fatigue.
Yes, I do feel tired during the day, but I've always been that way. Should I take 1 complete day off from cardio and weights each week or every few weeks? Right now I don't....if I'm not lifting I"m doing cardio.

Quote:
Sweetie U R OVERTRAINING big time! It is a strange phenomion (sp?) that will sneak up on us at times.

Also, I have learned to set the "obnoxious sounding" alarm clock across the room which will force the body to get up and turn it off, hence gett'n you out of bed.
My problem is that I sleep so deep that even with my alarm across the room (which it is) my body has learned how to get up and turn it off while I'm still asleep. Crazy huh?