Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joebob
    • Nov 2005

tren hex(parabolin)

does ne 1 have any information on this?i did a little lookin around but most of what i got was testimonies from guys that have used it
  • rippedfreak
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

i found limited writings on it, hope this helps a little.

Parabolan was the only injectable form of trenbolone available. It has been discontinued by Negma in France and used to be sold in 1.5ml amps, one to a box. Each amp contains 76mg of trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. This product is very difficult to get on the black market, whereas good looking counterfeits are quite easy to obtain. Make note that the real version comes with a clear plastic tray (not white). Parabolan exerts strong anabolic and androgenic qualities and does not readily convert to estrogen. Gynocomastia is usually of no concern while using this product. However, very strong androgenic side effects will still be present. Most importantly, kidney functions and blood pressure should be watched closely. Parabolan is generally considered an advanced users drug, too strong and harsh to recommend to a beginner or non-competitive bodybuilder. For competition purposes, it produces a very hard and vascular physique.

Comment

• DaPit26

Very bad shit IMO. I would never take it

Comment

• White Knight 96

Tren hex if im not mistaken is basically the sust of tren, with Tren ace, enth, and a middle ester i can't think of at the second. I got a few Vials of BD for a friend of mine this summer and he swore by them, what else he was running i have no idea, but he was please with the results. The bad thing with the hex is that you do have to shoot the mon-wed-fri to keep the levels stable. Would recomend taking B-6 with it 100 mg ed.

Comment

Working...