• Rebornlite
      VET
      • Dec 2018

He is an insane wild man and I love it TBH

Comment

• thehulk
        VET
        • Nov 2022

I don’t really follow social media influencers. The guy is a supplement salesman. Over the last few days though, I’ve found all the faux “outrage” videos about him by other “wellness influencers” much more annoying than I’ve found any of his content. Let’s be real, they are just attempting to use his potential downfall to line their own pockets.

Honestly, what caused this issue for him was when he was asked (many times) about juice he lied - enthusiastic over the top denial. Had he just have said “nun ya” or “nun ya, I don’t want anything to detract from my message”…he wouldn’t be in this situation right now.

Aside from the eating organs thing, his message appears to be pretty good - low carb, avoid processed shit, and engage in physical activity. The organs of course he advises people to eat are his supplements e.g. beef liver capsules and crap like that. While I can’t stand liars …period. What he did was no worse, probably better, than MuscleTech, Twin Lab, EAS, and countless others over the years.
        Last edited by thehulk; 12-02-2022, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...