• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by G21
    You look great, bro - keep at it.

How do you like GH pree workout? Never run it like that, do you notice it?
    Over the years, I honestly not seen a difference. I do like to take half dose in morning and other half in afternoon. I love it when I did 7/day (so 3.5/3.5 split). Man thing is how legit is your hgh. That will determine your results...

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Bicepts101
      Thanks

Gh pre workout I do not notice anything different. I'm not sure if anyone does in regards to workout intensity etc. It seems like some of the biggest guys including John meadows take gh around work out time. Not that i follow what everone else does but i do like to try different things. I shot 2 ius of gh then 3 to 5 ius of insulin. This method is thought to be very synergistic along side of intra work out nutrition. These are all new things in my regiment.

Honestly insulin is great pre work out in getting the best pumps I've ever gotten. I'm trying to focus hard and this mind to muscle thing and blood flow to the muscle I'm training.

My whole thing is different this year, training, food, shops literly everything. Want to slowly put on 20lbs. I need to work on getting to bed earlier. Working 2 jobs right now
      I agree about insulin pre workout. Much prefer pre workout over post, so would use slin R over Humalog. Pumps are amazing. Same with legit igf. Take pre workout and I would be struggling reaching my back, sometimes my face, when I shower after workout...

Comment

• Friggemall

Looking great Bicept

Comment

• Bicepts101
          VET
          • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Friggemall
          Looking great Bicept
          Thank you sir

Comment

• Bicepts101
            VET
            • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Big B
            I agree about insulin pre workout. Much prefer pre workout over post, so would use slin R over Humalog. Pumps are amazing. Same with legit igf. Take pre workout and I would be struggling reaching my back, sometimes my face, when I shower after workout...
            Yeah it's an amazing feeling really. My performance in the gym is much different with the changes i have made.

I agree I like r still working when you get your post work out nutrition in.

I used it on leg day and I may skip insulin on leg day. The pumps were unbearable I couldnt walk...no joke.

Comment

• Bicepts101
              VET
              • Apr 2018

Weighed 221 yesterday same scale in the morn

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                • Apr 2006

Looking good, bicepts! I feel ya on the being busy part and trying to get everything done....especially with kids. You're doing a great job, just hang in there my man

Comment

• Bicepts101
                  VET
                  • Apr 2018

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                  Looking good, bicepts! I feel ya on the being busy part and trying to get everything done....especially with kids. You're doing a great job, just hang in there my man
                  Hey man thanks..good to see you around. I really like nandrolones. Tren has always treated me well but I'm doing deca for the first time and I really like it. No sides at all from it. I also really like insulin pre and post work out. This is the year I do away with things that just don't work for me. All orals, eq being 2 of my choices. Eq sucks and I buy it every year. After I run out on then 20 bottles I bought I'm done.

Comment

Working...