X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alwayseating
    Banned
    • Nov 2018

Cycle

So I bombed at the Arnold now I'm trying to put size on.

1500mgs test e pw
    Gh 4iu Ed
    2g eq mgs pw
    Tren e 800mgs pw
    Tbol 100mgs Ed

Contest
    Test p 400mgs pw
    Tren e 800mgs pw
    Mast e 800mgs pw
    Halo 60mgs Ed
    Closer to show
    Drol 50mgs Ed to stay full
    Clen,t3,lasix
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Holy mofo! Been awhile since I've seen that high of dosage on EQ. I like to see your diet, brother and your weekly splits...

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

A lot of gear but you are a big guy. I think better results cut eq in half and add primo E. You still get the vascular effect but primo helps you remain fuller.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
        A lot of gear but you are a big guy. I think better results cut eq in half and add primo E. You still get the vascular effect but primo helps you remain fuller.
        I agree about the primo but only thing is it's bulk cycle and eq will make you eat. I've done 1200/wk and it did me well but that was the most I've done. 2000-4000/am nothing unheard of but you def need to give blood more often to keep rbc leveled. Primo my fav compound. Very mild and if have enough patient, dry gains...

Comment

• Glycomann

Wow!! You have a gifted metabolism for AAS. Can you give advice about how to control side effects on high doses?

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

Just curious. Why did you bomb at the Arnold? What was the feedback? More size to compete with the others in your class?
            Are you going to gain mass, just to diet back down again? And if so why not try to gain lean mass so no need to do clen and t3.
            Another question. You're doing growth to stay lean but still get some growth benefit I'm guessing. Why not add some insulin?
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Alwayseating

1500mgs test e pw
              Gh 4iu Ed
              2g eq mgs pw
              Tren e 800mgs pw
              Tbol 100mgs Ed

Contest
              Test p 400mgs pw
              Tren e 800mgs pw
              Mast e 800mgs pw
              Halo 60mgs Ed
              Closer to show
              Clen,t3,lasix
              Based on your pic in the pics section and appearing young, and being very tall for this game, I would think your answer in putting size on will be more with the weights than more or different drugs. You have a verrry long frame to fill out brother - that takes a long time for a guy that's 6'3. Even tall guys who were shorter than you, like Gunter who weighed 290-300 on stage, appeared rather stringy when standing on stage next to the shorties like Jay, Badell, etc who weighed 30-60 lbs less. I think as you keep increasing your lifts, over time, you will be pleased with the size gains.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Alwayseating

1500mgs test e pw
                Gh 4iu Ed
                2g eq mgs pw
                Tren e 800mgs pw
                Tbol 100mgs Ed

Contest
                Test p 400mgs pw
                Tren e 800mgs pw
                Mast e 800mgs pw
                Halo 60mgs Ed
                Closer to show
                Clen,t3,lasix
                This really is pretty typical for some guys at the top end of amateurs. Example, a buddy of mine in his late 50s and still competing does for his FAVORITE BREAD AND BUTTER, 1500 Sustanon, 1800 EQ as his base and then adds in injectable Anadrol or injectable Anavar at 50-100 mg/d and has some amount of pharma grade GH in the mix at all times. He is dry as a bone all day everyday and stuffs himself and maintains about ~8% BF year around. Gifted guy great genetics tolerates gear and still squats 5 plates a side most leg days at nearly 60.

Comment

Working...