Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroid Profiles
User Name
Password

Old 09-28-2018, 06:48 PM   #1
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
AVEED TESTOSTERONE USA

Aveed (testosterone undecanoate) injection
The following drug information is obtained from various newswires, published medical journal articles, and medical conference presentations.
Company:
Endo Pharmaceuticals
Approval Status:
Approved March 2014
Specific Treatments:
hypogonadism
Therapeutic Areas
Endocrinology
Family Medicine
Find Related Trials for The Following Conditions
Hypogonadism
Hormone Deficiencies
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Male Hormonal Deficiencies/Abnormalities
General Information
Aveed (testosterone undecanoate) injection is an ester of the androgen, testosterone. Endogenous androgens, including testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) are responsible for the normal growth and development of the male sex organs and for maintenance of secondary sex characteristics.
Aveed is specifically indicated for testosterone replacement therapy in adult males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone: primary hypogonadism (congenital or acquired) or hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (congenital or acquired).
Aveed is supplied as a solution for intramuscular administration. The recommended dose of Aveed is 3 mL (750 mg) injected intramuscularly, followed by 3 mL (750 mg) injected after 4 weeks, then 3 mL (750 mg) injected every 10 weeks thereafter. Aveed should be injected deeply into the gluteal muscle.
Clinical Results
FDA Approval
The FDA approval of Aveed was based on an 84-week, single-arm, open-label, multicenter study which enrolled 130 hypogonadal adult men with morning serum total testosterone concentrations <300 ng/dL (mean screening testosterone concentration 215 ng/dL). All subjects received injections of Aveed 750 mg at baseline, at 4 weeks, and then every 10 weeks thereafter. The primary endpoint was the percentage of subjects with average serum total testosterone concentration (Cavg) within the normal range (300-1000 ng/dL) after the third injection, at steady state. A total of 117 out of 130 subjects completed study procedures through Week 24 and were included in the evaluation of testosterone pharmacokinetics after the third Aveed injection. Ninety-four percent (94%) of subjects maintained a Cavg within the normal range (300 to 1000 ng/dL). The secondary endpoint was the percentage of subjects with maximum total testosterone concentration (Cmax) above three pre*determined limits: greater than 1500 ng/dL, between 1800 and 2499 ng/dL, and greater than 2500 ng/dL. The percentage of subjects with Cmax >1500 ng/dL was 7.7%; none of the subjects had a Cmax >1800 ng/dL.
Side Effects
Adverse events associated with the use of Aveed may include, but are not limited to, the following:
acne
injection site pain
prostatic specific antigen (PSA) increased
estradiol increased
hypogonadism
fatigue
irritability
hemoglobin increased
insomnia
mood swings

Mechanism of Action
Aveed (testosterone undecanoate) injection is an ester of the androgen, testosterone. Endogenous androgens, including testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) are responsible for the normal growth and development of the male sex organs and for maintenance of secondary sex characteristics. Male hypogonadism is a clinical syndrome resulting from insufficient secretion of testosterone. It has two main etiologies. Primary hypogonadism is caused by defects of the gonads, whereas secondary hypogonadism is the failure of the hypothalamus (or pituitary) to produce sufficient gonadotropins (FSH, LH).
Additional Information
For additional information regarding Aveed or hypogonadism, please visit the AVeedUSA web page.
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 11:08 AM   #2
black7
Vet

black7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really nice
it sucks... i am on it now and its like I aint even on test. I feel worse.

black7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 04:28 PM   #3
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by black7 View Post
it sucks... i am on it now and its like I aint even on test. I feel worse.
I had the oral little red footballs. I went up to 240mgs/ed worthless.
Old 10-06-2018, 11:08 AM   #4
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
Yea andriol caps (DV written on them) The injectable 1000 better,
Old 01-09-2019, 08:37 PM   #5
Rebornlite
VET

Rebornlite is on a distinguished road
I have been on this for over year after difficulties with axiron gel. My T levels stay stable around 550.

Injection every 10 weeks, 750mg Test Undec
No problems to speak of.
Rebornlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 09:15 PM   #6
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

Very good stuff Rebornlite.