Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 12-04-2018, 12:56 AM   #31
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I know tell me about it. There are some ways to can fudge it. Some new rules just came out. They actually got a litany bit better. A couple of them about cranking on a leg while applying shimiwaza. Some of it I can see because it really toques the spine. Here are the new ones.

https://www.teamusa.org/usa-judo/rules/2018-ijf-rules

There is some talk about going further backward closer to traditional. If it was me I would even cage the scoring back to ipon and wazari only. That's how it was when I started way back.
That is how is was back in the day

This will get you spun up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlBWHhugIzI
Old 12-04-2018, 09:04 AM   #32
Glycomann

^^ great stuff.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:13 AM   #33
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsgotrythm View Post
I am 48 now. I stopped running high doses of anything a couple years ago. Shortly after that I had problems with my shoulder. I basically stopped training because of it. I had surgery about 4 months ago. It still hurts but I'm back in the gym and coming back slowly to normal. I've been on scripted TRT for almost a full year now, 200mgs a week. When I was totally off of everything I felt like shit, couldnt even walk from a good ways out in the parking lot at lowes to the back of the store with out getting winded. The TRT has gotten me back to where I was before I stopped my self scripted TRT. I just still feel like something is missing

I just got bloodwork for my new primary care doc and all of my numbers are good except for bad cholesterol is high and vitamin D3 is low. A chest xray showed that my heart is normal size with normal structures and no real damage or defromities. It also showed arthritis in my spine right behind my heart. It almost seems to me that the doctor can choose which scale they want to use for the bloodwork just so it blends in with whatever BS they are feeding you.

The doc scripted me a cholesterol pill but I guess they never called it in. According to another scale my bad cholesterol is within range but high normal so I'm not going to call them about it. I need to find a doctor who is willing to personalize the care more instead of just throwing a pill at everything.

Jeeze this got longer than I expected!! I have changed my thoughts on being big too. I am now hovering around the high 190's and the low 200's in weight, which I dont mind. I've lost a lot of fat. One guy at the gym even called me skinny the other day and I was thinking I'm not that skinny but I didnt mind the comment either. In my early 20's I WAS skinny and I hated being called skinny...lol Going forward I think I still need to train hard but as far as PED's I'll just do some dbol once in a while and mybe some var too on top of my normal TRT. I still have some tren so I might run that out in about 6 months after my shoulder is better, just for one last hoorah but that's about it....
My lipids skew on bloods done just after cycle and out to 12 weeks post cycle. They come back into line fastest with intense exercise like grappling, sprints, biking in hills. Man my weight is so hard to keep down. I go from 200 to 208 in 3 days on the weekend after eating clean all week. My BF ranges 3% in just a 10 day period at times according to the electro thingy on my scale. I really need to stop eating carrot cake... I would really like to be a leaner 190 lbs.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:00 PM   #34
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
My lipids skew on bloods done just after cycle and out to 12 weeks post cycle. They come back into line fastest with intense exercise like grappling, sprints, biking in hills. Man my weight is so hard to keep down. I go from 200 to 208 in 3 days on the weekend after eating clean all week. My BF ranges 3% in just a 10 day period at times according to the electro thingy on my scale. I really need to stop eating carrot cake... I would really like to be a leaner 190 lbs.
Yeah, I was wondering if the TRT was causing my cholesterol to be high. To me though it's odd that the last few lab tests I've gotten are so far off from each other. It seems to me like the doctor bends the numbers to fit his need to promote drugs. I have to get a copy of my bloodwork from the surgery and compare that one too. That was done through quest. I'm slowly losing what little faith I had in the doctors of today!!!
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 06:16 PM   #35
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsgotrythm View Post
Yeah, I was wondering if the TRT was causing my cholesterol to be high. To me though it's odd that the last few lab tests I've gotten are so far off from each other. It seems to me like the doctor bends the numbers to fit his need to promote drugs. I have to get a copy of my bloodwork from the surgery and compare that one too. That was done through quest. I'm slowly losing what little faith I had in the doctors of today!!!
You pretty much have to educate yourself and become your own best health advocate. I don't blame the docs that much. They are squeezed pretty hard for time and over regulated to the point they just have no time. My DR runs labs, does my annual EKG, scrips me test C and BS with me for 1/2 hour and tells me jokes and makes me laugh. He doesn't even run estradiol on me. But if my bloods are off he will give ma a little lecture and I will clan up my act. So, we have a good relationship.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:35 PM   #36
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
You pretty much have to educate yourself and become your own best health advocate. I don't blame the docs that much. They are squeezed pretty hard for time and over regulated to the point they just have no time. My DR runs labs, does my annual EKG, scrips me test C and BS with me for 1/2 hour and tells me jokes and makes me laugh. He doesn't even run estradiol on me. But if my bloods are off he will give ma a little lecture and I will clan up my act. So, we have a good relationship.
Yeah, I guess I'm just going to have to use the doc as a source for the scripts that I need and maybe when I get sick and as a just in case I really get sick. I'm going to ask him about the TRT too. He is willing to script it for me but I'm not sure if he'll let me do the shots my self. My currnet TRT doc sends me a bottle and some needles and syringes about once a month. The bloodwork and some supps that I take are all included for 200 a month.
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote