Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 12-20-2018, 04:09 PM   #16
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
DPH have you ever tried a can of LIT? That’s on a different level. Like bang x 10. I get tunnel vision and somewhat goofy on it. Prolly the adderall mimickers in it.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 06:30 PM   #17
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
DPH have you ever tried a can of LIT? That’s on a different level. Like bang x 10. I get tunnel vision and somewhat goofy on it. Prolly the adderall mimickers in it.
10x? D you tryin' to give your fellow Buckeye a heart attack amigo?

Honesty this Bang does me so well, I don't need any more boost. Really, I mean to set PR's (not singles, but 8-10 rep range) on several exercises, AND only being on trt right now vs full blown cycles this past year - that's just nutz! I'll save the Lit for young guys like yourself haha.

Btw I'm not gonna use it every workout. I don't want to risk building a tolerance, so I'll prolly just use it 2x ew on big workout days.
Old 12-20-2018, 06:32 PM   #18
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
One of my gyms has them so I picked up one this morning for next workout, which is Friday. It's Georgia peach tea flavor. Tried that one? Drink 30-60 mind bf workout?
Curious to hear your feedback B.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:06 PM   #19
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
I keep cases of bang in the garage fridge as if they were beer or pop. Buy them by the case at GNC BOGO. The kids won’t stay out of them either.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 02:34 PM   #20
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
I keep cases of bang in the garage fridge as if they were beer or pop. Buy them by the case at GNC BOGO. The kids won’t stay out of them either.
Yeah I let my dog drink 4 a day. Jr pours them into the goldfish bowl too. Good stuff.
Old 12-21-2018, 08:14 PM   #21
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I bought a couple of cans and tried it before today's workout. I had a very good workout but I can't say that I noticed anything special. I didn't even really notice the caffeine buzz. It is so funny how we all find our own "thing" and it works for us. It makes me wonder how much of the shit we think we know is just placebo effect. Grape does taste really good though. I will try it again next work out.

That reminds me of a story about placebo effect. Many years ago I came to the gym with a different water bottle (for no reason what so ever) and my training partner asked me about it. I just blew it off and said I had some "special shit" for a great work out that day. He started using the same water bottle, I didn't realize that he thought I DID have something besides water in it. He kept saying "man that stuff works" and "I am pumped" and after the work out asked where he could get it and is it a powder or liquid. He was convinced that plain old water was doing wonders.

I didn't hurl, that is a plus!
Old 12-21-2018, 10:34 PM   #22
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I bought a couple of cans and tried it before today's workout. I had a very good workout but I can't say that I noticed anything special. I didn't even really notice the caffeine buzz. It is so funny how we all find our own "thing" and it works for us. It makes me wonder how much of the shit we think we know is just placebo effect. Grape does taste really good though. I will try it again next work out.

That reminds me of a story about placebo effect. Many years ago I came to the gym with a different water bottle (for no reason what so ever) and my training partner asked me about it. I just blew it off and said I had some "special shit" for a great work out that day. He started using the same water bottle, I didn't realize that he thought I DID have something besides water in it. He kept saying "man that stuff works" and "I am pumped" and after the work out asked where he could get it and is it a powder or liquid. He was convinced that plain old water was doing wonders.

I didn't hurl, that is a plus!
Good you didn't barf like before.

I mean let's face it, on paper bang is nothin' special. No beta alanine, citrulline, arginine, less caffeine than many popular pre-wo's, etc. But for ME, the shit was just enough to give one of the best workouts ever, and no crash. The no crash part is my fav, bcoz I've experienced a major crash with like every other one I've tried. That's 2 hours I can spend with wife & son vs post w.o nap + time spent recharging. No placebo in that.

Speaking of placebo that is some funny shit dude with the water bottle haha! Placebo effect can be one powerful mofo. I remember back in the late 80's & 90's - the supplement boom. I think the more $$$ I paid for something, the better workout I had! Boron pills, chromium, smilax, cybergenics, hot stuff, the list goes on. Crazy how the mind can twist shit eh?
Old 12-22-2018, 01:05 AM   #23
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Don't forget the desiccated liver tabs! I also remember Weider had a pre workout powder that was absolutely NASTY and I chugged it faithfully.

I am sure we have all been victims of the placebo effect. Always looking for that edge is our nature.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:41 AM   #24
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
I have to say, this is good stuff. Full energy, increase strength from a very yummy drink...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 08:41 PM   #25
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
I have to say, this is good stuff. Full energy, increase strength from a very yummy drink...
Hell yeah man! It was kinda sucking when I thought these might be the culprit of that pissing issue, but now I found out it was very probable the benadryl was casuing it, I drank 3/4 of one today before the gym. I think 3/4 is enough for me at 55 I don't wanna push it haha. Anyways, first workout in 9 days - chilled a little too long over Christmas - and today didn't miss a beat!
Old 12-29-2018, 01:24 AM   #26
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Hell yeah man! It was kinda sucking when I thought these might be the culprit of that pissing issue, but now I found out it was very probable the benadryl was casuing it, I drank 3/4 of one today before the gym. I think 3/4 is enough for me at 55 I don't wanna push it haha. Anyways, first workout in 9 days - chilled a little too long over Christmas - and today didn't miss a beat!
Like I said bf, I think it would make you piss more rather than struggle to pee

Glad you got it figured out, brother!
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 06:34 PM   #27
Deadwood
VET

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
Guys at work and gym have been talking about using Bang as pre-work out so I bought a can. It worked pretty damn good with little/no crash. Bought 8 more. They have a ton of wacky flavors like "rainbow unicorn" flavor. I'm not sure if you're supposed to drink it or put it up your ass with a name like that.
Deadwood is online now   Reply With Quote