Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-01-2019, 08:33 PM   #31
Dawgpound_Hank

Hemo = hemoglobin, which yours looks good. However go down and look at your cholesterol HDL & LDL. Your HDL is low and LDL is high. You may wish to address those issues before jumping in on a big cycle. Test, deca, dbol and most AAS will mess up those #'s even more. Did you just come off a cycle recently?
Old 01-01-2019, 08:38 PM   #32
Shinobi
Vet

Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Hemo = hemoglobin, which yours looks good. However go down and look at your cholesterol HDL & LDL. Your HDL is low and LDL is high. You may wish to address those issues before jumping in on a big cycle. Test, deca, dbol and most AAS will mess up those #'s even more. Did you just come off a cycle recently?
I did a tren e and sus cycle 1 month ago for 4 months but low doses. What worries me more is the liver and kidney.
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:37 PM   #33
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
^what he said. I would taken off least 7-8 weeks bf starting back another cycle. You on trt?

One, don't care what one says, donate blood, especially if using EQ. If I need to explain more, I'll be glad to. Add EQ if you want to add a good amount of size. The hungry effects from EQ will help put on slabs if your diet is on target. I love doing both deca and EQ in one cycle. I use .5 dex EOD help with water or else, your estrogen will be thru the roof, especially if high dosage on all 3 compounds. Surprised you let your cholesterol levels go, it needs to be fix. Since you're already started, maybe you shouldn't start the EQ and just focus on fixing all 3 levels while using deca and sus...that would be something I would ask glyco about, as I never let any bad levels go and start another cycle with...Don't wanna fuk up brother...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:48 PM   #34
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
I did a tren e and sus cycle 1 month ago for 4 months but low doses. What worries me more is the liver and kidney.
Only a month ago and you're gonna jump on again after just coming off 16 weeks of tren? Slow it down bro. Take your time off and cruise. You should know better before jumping on something heavier.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:51 PM   #35
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
From what I can make out it looks like the kidney #'s are good. I don't see any liver #'s - but maybe bcoz I cannot translate the language. Maybe somebody else can chime in.

Well that explains why HDL & LDL are off then. You know they are probably only going to get worse if you run another cycle right now. Did you run a pct after that cycle? If it were me, I would wait awhile to clean out & let cholesterol #'s normalize some. But your call buddy.

As for your Q earlier, dbol doesn't usually turn piss brown like tren does. Just don't run it too long - you said 50mg ed, so I wouldn't go over 5 weeks with that.
Old 01-01-2019, 09:53 PM   #36
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
Only a month ago and you're gonna jump on again after just coming off 16 weeks of tren? Slow it down bro. Take your time off and cruise. You should know better before jumping on something heavier.
Agreed 100%. I just wasn't as direct haha.
Old 01-01-2019, 09:56 PM   #37
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Not trying to come off the wrong way bro. I know some guys stay on year round which I think is crazy, and I have a hard time thinking you only took 4 weeks off. Was that after a pct or with a pct?
Old 01-02-2019, 06:30 AM   #38
Shinobi
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
Not trying to come off the wrong way bro. I know some guys stay on year round which I think is crazy, and I have a hard time thinking you only took 4 weeks off. Was that after a pct or with a pct?
I'm on year around. Always at 500mg test a week. I add tren in the summer and then winstrol but I'm never off. Never did PCT. I'm going to do another blood test February 3rd and let's see how my cholesterol levels will be.
Changing the subject a bit: how many solid meal you guys eat? and how many grams of protein per meal? Some cardio on empty stomach during bulking?
Old 01-02-2019, 10:21 AM   #39
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Bro, 500/wk test year round spells disaster. Unless you're getting your test e from dollar general, I would not go any higher than 200/am while cruising. You need to give your body a break. You need to know where your blood levels are at.
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 10:40 AM   #40
Shinobi
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Bro, 500/wk test year round spells disaster. Unless you're getting your test e from dollar general, I would not go any higher than 200/am while cruising. You need to give your body a break. You need to know where your blood levels are at.
I thought most BBs were on 500mg of test a week at least.
As you can see on my blood test my levels are fine. How long you consider a break? 200mg/am means 200mg a month?!?
Old 01-02-2019, 01:43 PM   #41
b52

Quote:
I'm on year around. Always at 500mg test a week. I add tren in the summer and then winstrol but I'm never off. Never did PCT. I'm going to do another blood test February 3rd and let's see how my cholesterol levels will be.
Changing the subject a bit: how many solid meal you guys eat? and how many grams of protein per meal? Some cardio on empty stomach during bulking?
I'm pretty sure B meant 200mg/wk at the highest. 500mg/wk is AAS not TRT. Your blood test might be fine, but it's gonna catch up to you. Heart hypertrophy, blood vessel constriction etc. I'm kinda worried about you bro, as I answered your meal question just the other day. Idk if you just want someone else's opinion, or if you forgot what I told you. I usually go off of my daily requirements and just do it that way. 6 oz chicken per meal usually. This is all newb stuff here though man.

Last edited by b52; 01-02-2019 at 01:51 PM..
Old 01-02-2019, 01:56 PM   #42
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
As you can see on my blood test my levels are fine. How long you consider a break? 200mg/am means 200mg a month?!?
Brother, no offense but...... what is your first language?

Do some homework. You are all over the place. 500mg/week is not trt. There is a mountain of info here at the peak. Do some reading and google. Give yourself a better foundation of education. You are going to wind up hurting yourself with your hap hazard style. This is not 1980, no need to play guinea pig anymore brother. The info is out there.
Old 01-02-2019, 01:58 PM   #43
Shinobi
Vet

Ok I'm out. No more questions.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:19 PM   #44
b52

Quote:
Ok I'm out. No more questions.

Bro, we're not flaming you. I've known you on here a while. You're all over the place at the moment, and it's bringing up some concerns. Listen to the advice given bro. We're here to help, but you don't seem to want to listen to the advice. We're trying to wrap our heads around what you're trying to accomplish because one second you're talking eq, and then sporadically talking dbol with no real goals explained and we're all trying to follow you and as soon as I think I'm figuring it out you switch it to how many times do you eat? I'm trying man, and I know the other guys are too. So if you want to leave over that then that's on you. We tried.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:10 PM   #45
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Shinobi when guys cycle, they may run much more than that. But they don't STAY on that amount year around. The only guys that might stay on an amount like that is the pros at the top bro. But most scale it down after a show to give their system a much needed break. Your bloods are not fine - your HDL & LDL are off and will continue to get worse if on cycle. Do you realize how important cholesterol even is regarding health? I don't think you compete at a high level in bodybuilding right? WHY then would you want to risk your health by staying on 500mg test always?

If you don't want to go off and run pct, then at least scale the test back to 100-150 mg per WEEK (that's TRT ranges for most guys by the doc) for 8-12 weeks to give your system a break dude. That is enough test to damn near keep all your gainz.

Shinobi nobody is trying to bash you bro - we are all here to look out for one another.