Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Opinions on when to start dbol

Ok so I was sick basically the whole month of December. Had the flu for 2 weeks, then the wife caught it, kept me up all night then I caught a respiratory infection from my immune system being weakened. Really sucked. Still hit the gym as best I could but it was rough. Ironically I maintained my weight so I'm happy I did what I did.

That being said, I took every medicine I could get my hands on. I know that stuff is liver toxic in excess probably more so than dbol. I'm trying to throw 5 weeks of dbol in my current cycle, but my concern is I already had a couple weeks of medicine, so I haven't started it yet. How long do you think I should wait? Never had this problem before. I'll wait til the next cycle if it's smarter.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

It's hard to say, w/o bloodwork. Personally I wouldn't be worried to start D in a week or two.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

Without a blood test it is just a shot in the dark. I like Dbol at the beginning of a cycle although it has been ages since I have used it. The quick weight and strength gain is psychologically rewarding and keeps you hitting it hard until everything else kicks in.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

If you maintained your weight while having the FLU for 2 weeks makes me wonder if it was really the flu? Maybe a mild case? Last time I had it I couldn't even keep soup down - mainly just drank alot of wate & Gatorade for 8 days. I lost 14 lbs in 8 days. And laughable to even think of hitting the gym with me - I was lucky to be able just to get out of bed to go to the john without joints aching all over and energy to crush an egg. You are a lucky man.

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

DPH has a point. Influenza usually puts your dick in the dirt. Unless you got the flu shot and got sick anyway. A lot of times one will have a much milder case. Maybe you just had great immunity. It is impossible to say. Test flu will get you down too and make you think you have the flu when you don't. I had sust do that to me once.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            If you maintained your weight while having the FLU for 2 weeks makes me wonder if it was really the flu? Maybe a mild case? Last time I had it I couldn't even keep soup down - mainly just drank alot of wate & Gatorade for 8 days. I lost 14 lbs in 8 days. And laughable to even think of hitting the gym with me - I was lucky to be able just to get out of bed to go to the john without joints aching all over and energy to crush an egg. You are a lucky man.
            It was the flu. I was able to hit the gym early on but had a few days I was down for the count. I had severe joint pain a couple days you woulda thought I was 90. Different strains. Sounds like you had the stomach flu which is different if you can believe that. Last time I had it I lost 8 lbs in 4 days.

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
              Originally posted by Dakota
              DPH has a point. Influenza usually puts your dick in the dirt. Unless you got the flu shot and got sick anyway. A lot of times one will have a much milder case. Maybe you just had great immunity. It is impossible to say. Test flu will get you down too and make you think you have the flu when you don't. I had sust do that to me once.

The 2nd ailment could also have been the eq ace as I felt good the night I injected it and absolute garbage the next morning and for another week after that. Had a really rough month.

Comment

Working...