Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-02-2019, 06:18 PM   #1
PaulieBoy
VET

PaulieBoy is on a distinguished road
T3, Tren, and HCG diet for the Mrs.

Before anyone flames me for Tren use with a female let me say my lady knows as much and likely more about pharmaceuticals than just about anyone on this board. She's made an educated decision based on previous hormone use and my experience with Tren. I'm posting this for your knowledge and intend to document her progress and outcome.

That said.... I strongly urge any woman who's considering using highly androgenic compounds to assume that the sides you may develop could be permanent and to make such decisions based on a willingness to accept such outcomes. PaulieGirl has used low dose test for almost two years and loves it. She has definitely developed a couple permanent side. Her clit is substantially larger which she loves as do I and her body hair has increased. That said she's a fuzzy Mediterranean girl and has been shaving her arms for years. We use her voice as a benchmark for her androgen use. Her doses are low enough that we haven't seen any changes to her jaw line or such serious masculinizing effects. So, ladies, you decide what's acceptable.

She's getting older, has low thyroid levels, and has put on more body fat than she likes. She's done HCG several times with good results and tolerated testosterone quite well. She doesn't want to do stimulants like clen.

So here's the thinking.....
Tren to mobilize fat
Low carb diet to prepare for calorie deficit
HCG to tolerate a 5 week starvation diet
T3 to maintain metabolism
Since the starvation diet is going to strip her of excess energy we figure the cardio effects of tren are somewhat moot.

7 week cycle:
------------------
First two weeks:
  • Tren A @ 10mg a day and run it until she develops unacceptable sides or completes the cycle
  • T3 @ 50mcg a day
  • Low carb diet for the first two weeks to kick the carb craving without calorie restriction
Weeks three through seven
  • HCG @ 125-175iu a day
  • 500 Calorie a day diet

I'll try to update weekly with her progress. I'm optimistic. Beside, it's cute to watch her hump my leg in public.
PaulieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 06:22 PM   #2
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Why the harsh diet? Is this for a competition?
Old 01-02-2019, 08:15 PM   #3
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Tried iodine for her thyroid health? It can do wonders...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 10:48 PM   #4
PaulieBoy
VET

Dakota:
The HCG diet is a starvation diet. She always does 500 cals a day. The HCG helps with hunger, prevents metabolism shutdown, helps with energy levels, and I believe helps prevent rebound when you come off of it. I don't do it and it's pretty much her thing. She handles the diet pretty well and is a hell of a lot more disciplined than I am. My contribution is simply the tren for mobilizing fat, moving her from T4 to T3 (in part due to the tren tho that's debatable), and the keto prep to avoid carb craving when she drop her calories. When she comes off she'll go back to keto for a few weeks before deciding if she wants do a second round.

Big B:
I don't believe she has tried iodine tho given her background I'd think she'd be aware of that. I'll mention it to her. Thanks bro.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:38 PM   #5
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
HCG diet has been pretty soundly disproven as being no more effective that a severely restricted calorie diet. HCG claims to not lose muscle while dieting but I have not see a single study to back it up. Since using Keto to cut fat, I have discovered that it is so effective I see no reason to use anything else. I don't even use T3.

I did under water weighing with a T3 cut and saw first hand how much muscle is lost along with the fat. Not worth it in my opinion.

I personally find low carb a simple lifestyle adjustment that is fairly easy to do. I think the easier something is the more likely you are to continue to use it. It makes little sense to crash cut fat only to go back to a diet that will start to regain fat.

I have no dog in the fight and if tren and HCG are your go to cutting agents all the best. But personally for me I see Keto as the preferable alternative and you don't lose that hard earned muscle.

If the woman is going to follow through on it I would love to see you post a log and some pix of the progress and outcome. Good luck
Old 01-03-2019, 01:50 AM   #6
PaulieBoy
VET

I totally agree with the Keto. Around 42 I started to develop IBS-C. I used to keep a selection of 33-36" pants in my dresser to deal with the bloating. I switched to a low carb diet in the hopes of loosing weight just so I could tie my frigging shoes and breath at the same time.
Not only did I loose 50lbs after switching to low carb but my IBS became negligible unless I eat too many carbs. I do miss bread tho.

PaulieGirl will be low carb'ing it after this. I think she's hoping to shave a few pounds up front. I've read the controversy regarding HCG and dieting. Some swear by it some poo poo on it. IDK. She likes it. I'd eat the mailman if I was restricted to 500 cals a day.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:13 AM   #7
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
If it's working then so be it, but I'm curious as to what your starting points are to cause such drastic measures. Hcg or no hcg 500 cals is a crash diet imo. I also am not a fan of keto. Not knocking it, it seems to work for a lot of people but I like my carbs and it's what fuels your muscles during a workout and what keeps them full.

Your wife sounds like she's very intelligent but sometimes having so much knowledge takes away from the simplicity of things. Whenever I calculate a diet for someone I always figure their lbm after knowing their bf% and make a diet based off that and pull 400-500 cals. Everything is weighed and carbs are not cut. Cardio is 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. Weight training optional depending on their goals. I have yet to meet someone this has not worked for. At least the ones who are serious and follow it I should say and they drop 2-3lbs a week which is right on track. Also I should mention without cardio people usually drop 1lb a week. Hcg or no hcg I don't think that's going to keep muscle and keep the fat off once the diet is discontinued. Maybe the tren but still not enough calories for the body to really work with and way below requirements. That's my .02. If it's working for you guys good. Just cuz I wouldn't do it doesn't mean you shouldn't. Anyway welcome to peak.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 09:34 AM   #8
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I did under water weighing with a T3 cut and saw first hand how much muscle is lost along with the fat. Not worth it in my opinion.
Yep. That's why I don't touch t3. Doing 12.5/day wasn't bad. It just it takes forever to drop bf. DNP is a diff story. Love it. Anything that will make you lose muscle mass, I won't touch.
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 10:53 AM   #9
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
There’s just so much that can go wrong with that level of androgens in a female. Be careful bro. I would think those risks might be limited to top level Lady BB competitors that don’t mind crossing the line. I would be concerned with her lymbic and adrenal systems especially given the level of stress that drug will subject her to along with poor nutrition.

As a comparison, my mid 40s yo wife has achieved the muscular physique she’s always been looking for mostly through nutrition and training strategies, propped up by HRT and a massive 15mg EW of oxandrolone. Sometimes she does a “cycle” and goes up to 5 or 10mg of oxandrolone daily for several weeks to add some more meat. She is carb sensitive and genetically a giant fat woman, so she very careful and executed a sound nutrition strategy. One of the things she had to get away from was things that trashed her adrenals. When that happened sky high cortisol levels prevented anything good from happening.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Last edited by Darkness; 01-03-2019 at 10:55 AM..
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 01:33 PM   #10
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
The hcg diet is nothing more than starvation, hcg has nothing to do with the weight loss more from muscle than fat.
I would encourage anavar, T3 and the sarm S-23 with a diet no less than 1000 cals. She will feel much better and is far more likely to maintain the weight loss
far longer, than weight loss through starvation.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:46 AM   #11
PaulieBoy
VET

Week 1: Down 6lbs averaging 500-700 calories a day.

Yes, its a crash diet and I agree with everything thats been said. That aside, this is what shes doing. I'm passing it along.

So, 6lbs is impressive but I suspect she's shedding water. She's recording her stats on her phone so in the end I'll put down the numbers. Oh, and yes, I'll document any rebound. BTW, she says she feels fine.

Last edited by PaulieBoy; 01-07-2019 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: Additional Info
Old 01-07-2019, 11:04 AM   #12
Dakota
VET

I would have loved to see and underwater weighing before and after. Just the same, while I disagree with the approach, I appreciate the feed back. 6 pounds in a week for a woman it a HUGE amount to cut.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:28 AM   #13
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I would have loved to see and underwater weighing before and after. Just the same, while I disagree with the approach, I appreciate the feed back. 6 pounds in a week for a woman it a HUGE amount to cut.
Agreed. Too much weight too fast. Keep us posted.

What are the starting stats ?
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 11:54 AM   #14
PaulieBoy
VET

Starting at 5'2" 155lbs @ 33% bf
Down to 144 @ 31% bf

None of her body fat is visceral. She's waspy waisted with a big beautiful fat ass and thick thighs. She's puts on muscle easily, has great cardio without training, and conditions quickly.
I've been in poor health for several years and have been almost 100% sedentary. This has impacted her level of activity. I spent the last 4 years climbing out of the hole and the last 6 months focused on exercise and consistency. This year we are both starting a regular routine of increased activity, cardio, and weight training.

We've been low(er) carbing it since Jan 2017. It's been very good for us but I had trouble putting on mass. Low carb killed my appetite and I couldn't get my calories up. When I stopped she stopped. So she's crash dieting while I wrap up trying to bulk a bit and then we're both going back to low carb while I try to up my cardio.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:57 AM   #15
Dakota
VET

How are you determining BF?