anyone hear of the 10mg a day TRT protocol?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krustus
    VET
    • Jan 2017

anyone hear of the 10mg a day TRT protocol?

over on professional muscle theres a guy (emerick) touting the benefits of 10mg of test daily.. to more closely mimic what our bodies would do naturally.

says at 10mg a day you should be towards the higher end of normal total T (800ish)... but have higher free T..

claims the body has a hard time dealing with a large dose once or twice a week.. and that's where a lot of sides come in.. higher E.. blood numbers rising etc..

theory sounds solid.. i'm trying it now... he recommends test e.. but i have a lot of test d... since its a different and heavier ester i'm trying 15mg daily ..which is easier for me to accurately dose in a slin pin.. we'll see how it goes
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

If he claims the body has a hard time dealing with higher doses I wouldn't consider 100-200mg high. Seems to be more of a nuisance than anything.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
      Banned
      • Apr 2018

Originally posted by b52
      If he claims the body has a hard time dealing with higher doses I wouldn't consider 100-200mg high. Seems to be more of a nuisance than anything.
      I agree....thats alot of pokes. Not even sure how accurate your doses would be when trying to measure 10mgs.

Comment

• Glycomann

I've seen that thread. He has good lab numbers. I think he's doing it with slin pins mostly in the delts. It's a lot of pokes. I've done similar and for whatever reason my sex drive was better coincidence or not don't really know. It's strictly a TRT approach.

Comment

• Ripitup
          VET
          • Nov 2018

Too much pinning for me. It doesn't seem practical at all.

Comment

• gotgame
            Vet
            • Jan 2019

No thank you.

If i was gonna go down that route i may just consider using clomid and an AI to bring you up to that range. 25mg of clomid daily will bring most hypo guys up to the 3-450 range. 50mg seems to bring most guys up to the 5-600 range. When an AI is added ive seen plenty of guys get 800+ sustained.

I wouldnt personally suggest over 50mg of clomid a day due to the zu isomer and direct estrogenic effects on the balls. I think clomid is like 65/35% in terms of enclo to zu mixture so 50mg should be fine.

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
              • Sep 2016

Twice a week is fine for me, every day, on TRT for life is just too much pinning IMO. (For me).

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I read that thread awhile back - seems to make sense and apparently works well based on some of those free-test #'s being so high relative to the total test #'s. However as already been mentioned, that's a shitload of pokes, and not very convenient for most.

Comment

• cazwrx187
                  VET
                  • Dec 2018

Wouldn’t using test suspension be better than a long ester test. It would mimic the body’s natural production better and not stick around long? Natural test is higher in the AM and steadily decreases throughout the day. So pinning 10mg of test suspension every morning would seem to make more sense.

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

I think the idea is goofy. Not to mention the number of pokes which isn't anymore than using hgh or certain peptides. Personally I like to have supra normal test.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• krustus
                      VET
                      • Jan 2017

doing it with slin pins and sub q... and that tiny amount .. is not really a big deal.

i've done peptides 3 times a day for months before... so this is not much.

like glyco said it's a TRT approach.. and i have always struggled finding a sweet spot with TRT .. balancing estro etc...

so if i can get good test levels..high free test... and no AI... that's a win for me for sure

Comment

• Glycomann

I'm having issues with hematocrit now. Even giving every 8 weeks isn't working. Going to buy a meter to track it better.

Comment

• krustus
                          VET
                          • Jan 2017

I'm having issues with hematocrit now. Even giving every 8 weeks isn't working.
                          on a blast i gave every 8 weeks and in between had my wife take some blood (she's a nurse).. ended up with some weird iron numbers.. on my bloodwork. transferrin or something i don't understand ..lol

i'm hoping daily injects of very low dose will help with blood numbers and my estro ... we'll see

Comment

• Beef Newton
                            VET
                            • Nov 2018

Been doing that for years. Nothing new. Funny how I've said that same thing. Sounds like the guy ripped off what I said at Dat's.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by krustus
                              on a blast i gave every 8 weeks and in between had my wife take some blood (she's a nurse).. ended up with some weird iron numbers.. on my bloodwork. transferrin or something i don't understand ..lol

i'm hoping daily injects of very low dose will help with blood numbers and my estro ... we'll see
                              That's what I'm worried about. Give to much and you deplete your iron. After this short cycle I'm going off for a month. Then donate again and see where I'm at.

Comment

Working...